cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself!

TeamGoodSam
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all, and welcome to the Good Sam Community — we’re excited you’re here! Take this chance to say hello and tell us a bit about yourself.

Whether this is your first time here or if you’ve already jumped into the conversations, kick today off with a quick, friendly hello. It’s always great to run into familiar faces further down the road.

So what’s the inside scoop? Your RV of choice. Where you like to travel. Where you call home. Need an icebreaker? Tell us where you would go if you could RV anywhere in the world. And finally, be sure to welcome others as they join!

-Team Good Sam
Good to go since 1966
356 REPLIES 356

Devildog86
Explorer
Explorer

Appreciate the info on the grounded plug in bathroom. Yet, still no power to my electric step. 

Just tuning into this forum. Have you checked the fuse for the steps?

Boy, that's a real head scratcher! Long time to go without your steps working. 

Voncoly
Explorer
Explorer

Hello from Georgia. I'm officially a new full time Nomad. Hitting the road this month pulling my 2018 Aspen Trail. Lost my husband in January. Any other Nomad ladies out there?

Devildog86
Explorer
Explorer

Hey there, 

I'm looking to join the G.S. forum. Can I get some help?

I had to re-sign in 3 times in a row. Then, typed out my greeting and got error message that I had to be a member of forum. But, when I scrolled all the way down there was an enrollment for forum. I see your forum name and post Devildog86, so you must be in 

Can anyone give me information about location of fuse box for Kwikee electric steps on my Endura Gulfstream? They began dragging while opening & closing, than I  opened recently & nothing. I have no light no power period! Have used test light to check for power at 2 prong motor wire & 4 prong control module. No power! Have only located the 5amp inline glass fuse & replaced.  Cannot locate any other fuses?? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Make sure the little red trip button on grounded outlet in your bathroom isn't tripped 

JimnCheryl
Explorer
Explorer

hi - we are a semi retired couple and the real and original Jim and Cheryl. 

We are looking for a long term RV location somewhere in the US south east. The intersection of Alabama, Georgia, the Carolinas and Tennessee would be ideal. Must beRed Oak Ontario June 2024Red Oak Ontario June 2024 small dog and cat friendly. Seniors oriented but not exclusive because we have some grandchildren that will want to visit from time to time. They range in age from adult to rug rat and busy but mannerly. and well behaved. Better than grandma Cheryl behaves.

Handicap accessible, shade trees, able to use our golf cart to assist with mobility limitations around shopping, laundry, trips to the pool.  Can be cold but not freezing unless it is for very short periods of time. 

We have a 3 wheel twin seat pedal bike for excersise so level trails would be interesting but not a deal breaker because we could ride it on the streets.

We like gazebos for shade and outdoor meals.

We are also looking for a trailer on a site as we are leaving our 5th wheel back home for summer vacations, freinds and family events etc.  We like our space so something in the 30 ft range with 2 slides would suit or if in the right place maybe a park model.  

Thats all for now and if you have or know of something that sounds like it might be a fit for us you can email us at leadingegefarmer@gmail.com

The photo is our campsite in Ontario Canada taken in June

Thanks for reading to the end 🙂

tiltover14
Explorer
Explorer

My name is Eileen.  I am a first time camp trailer owner.  I have a very small Jayco Baja.  I live in Payette, ID. I took my first solo trip (with my dogs) just before Labor Day.  I did wonderful!!  I am looking forward to getting in some trips in 2025.

Hi Eileen, seems to be a few of us new lady Nomads out this year. Im going leave Georgia to make a visit to family in Iowa the end of Sept. But heading somewhere warmer for winter

SMGREENE12
Explorer II
Explorer II

Hello! My husband and I just purchased our 1st camper. We bought a 2023 Coleman Lantern Lt 17B. We are exited! Any tips and tricks are welcomed!

Welcome to the group

We enjoyed our 2021 17B, upgraded the mattress was about all that was required. I would install 2 front stabilizers though