cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself!

TeamGoodSam
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all, and welcome to the Good Sam Community — we’re excited you’re here! Take this chance to say hello and tell us a bit about yourself.

Whether this is your first time here or if you’ve already jumped into the conversations, kick today off with a quick, friendly hello. It’s always great to run into familiar faces further down the road.

So what’s the inside scoop? Your RV of choice. Where you like to travel. Where you call home. Need an icebreaker? Tell us where you would go if you could RV anywhere in the world. And finally, be sure to welcome others as they join!

-Team Good Sam
Good to go since 1966
300 REPLIES 300

My favourite way to find places to stay is to use the trip planer at freecampsites.net

https://freecampsites.net/#!&query=TripPlanner

Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

So far RVPARKY has been sufficient, but good to know an alternative. Thanks

CoolRLCamper
Explorer
Explorer

Hi everyone.  We bought a used pop up camper last summer as a way to inexpensively restart our camping adventures.  Over time, we plan to upgrade to larger and larger campers.  Looking forward to being here.

Welcome 😊 We're newbies here as well!.

rustyp
Explorer II
Explorer II

Hi all - 

I recently picked up a 2024 Ford F450 custom conversion in Austin to run as a "mobile health clinic," and I'm coming with a lot of questions as I enter the RV world.  thanks!

That's very interesting! What kind of services will you provide? I've never been to Austin, but am interested in checking it out sometime! 

Come on over!  Our clinic does holistic sexual health and wellness testing and treatment.  We currently have a brick-and-mortar just north of UT, but we're rolling out our mobile clinic in the next few months.

Following this info. 

I'll try to help, fire away & welcome. 

thanks friend.  My most pressing question has to do with waste disposal.  Is there a good spot near downtown Austin for unloading out toilet?  

Hope you managed to find a place,  especially in downtown. Some Love's fuel stops have dump facilities. Good luck 

richardyood
Explorer III
Explorer III

I'm sorry but if you paid for this site you got robbed! It's the most difficult and not user-friendly site that I've seen in years. Please try to simplify answering comments for starters. I get an email notification that so & so made some comment pertinent to me, but when I log into the site I can never find that comment. Now I may be doing something wrong but this isn't my first rodeo. 😡

richardyood
Explorer III
Explorer III

Enjoy the life 😊

Dovou
Explorer
Explorer

Hi we have had a RV for about 10 years but always kept it parked on our land. We lived in it while building our forever home in  the Blue Hills of Northern WI. We recently bought a brand new one so that we can start traveling and enjoying life. Our children are grown and gone and we are anxious for the next chapter of our life and meeting new friends!

Herb
Explorer III
Explorer III

I probably am the odd man out here, I ride a vintage 1995 Honda CB750 Nighthawk. I have never personally wanted a Harley, and the inline four Hondas are pretty much reliable as a stone.

Herb

2018 Mallard M185 towed behind a 2020 Ford Ranger XLT.