cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Another route thru Montana

LavinFamily
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone know how 135 is from 90 at St Regis to 200 and 28 to connect with 93 n the rest of the way to Kalispell. Thinking of going that way instead of to Missoula and then 93 all the way. Again we are in a 36 ft motorhome towing a rave4.
thanks
4 REPLIES 4

jgrimes
Explorer
Explorer
I frequently pull my rig on that route. There is a section with a climb and a few curves but if you're carefully it's fine and cuts off quite a few miles.If that concerns you, you could also take 93 further south to the little town Ravalli and then head west on US 200 to MT 135 to St Regis. Either way works and the scenery is very nice.(oops...you'd be doing this in reverse order...equally pretty either way.

jgrimes
Explorer
Explorer
I frequently pull my rig on that route. There is a section with a climb and a few curves but if you're carefully it fine and cuts off quite a few miles.If that concerns you, you could also take 93 further south to the little town Ravalli and the head west on US 200 to MT 141 to St Regis. Either way works and the scenery is very nice.

LavinFamily
Explorer
Explorer
thanks

n7bsn
Explorer
Explorer
No serious grades, lots of curves and bends.
2008 F350SD V10 with an 2012 Arctic Fox 29-5E
When someone tells you to buy the same rig they own, listen, they might be right. When they tell you to buy a different rig then they own, really pay attention, they probably know something you don't.