Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anybody crossed over yet?

obgraham
Explorer
Explorer
As an American into Canada, that is.
Curious as to how the process worked out for you, including the online pre-approval.
Where did you get a test done within the 72 hour window?
8 REPLIES 8

XBoater
Explorer
Explorer
Up in Homer AK. Met someone that came over the border on the 9th when the border opened in Montana. Said 10 minutes, no issues, just like the time they went over the border. Ben in AK since July 1. We had seen a handful of plates from the the lower 48 over the summer. We've seen a bunch in the past week between Homer and Valdez.
2004 Tiffin Phaeton 40 QDH
Freightliner, Cat C-7
PT 'Vert w/Dolly

GeeWillakers
Explorer
Explorer
Seen two CA, one WA and one OR in Port McNeill past few days.
2007 Triple-E Commander A3202FB W22 8.1 6spd Banks Power
2014 Jeep Wrangler JK toad, a Bug and a Frenchie

SideHillSoup
Explorer
Explorer
happycamper1942 wrote:
On southern Vancouver Island I have not yet seen an American plate, no RVs, no cars. We are seeing a few from Alberta however.

We always have Alberta plates all the time, 1/2 the people in our area works thereโ€ฆ.:B
2018 Northern Lite 8-11 EX Dry Bath
2017 Sierra SLE, 3500 HD / 4x4 / Duramax with a 6 speed Allison Trans
Torklift Super Hitch 20K, 48" Super Truss, front and rear frame mounted tie downs
Fast Gun Long Range SS Turnbuckles, Fast Gun locks

happycamper1942
Explorer
Explorer
On southern Vancouver Island I have not yet seen an American plate, no RVs, no cars. We are seeing a few from Alberta however.
2008 Ford F350 crew cab short box PSD, 2021 TravelAir 90W camper

SideHillSoup
Explorer
Explorer
Lots of American cars around my area of British Columbia all ready. Lots from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, plus Arizona, Illinois, and one from New York.
Stay safe out there.
Soup.
2018 Northern Lite 8-11 EX Dry Bath
2017 Sierra SLE, 3500 HD / 4x4 / Duramax with a 6 speed Allison Trans
Torklift Super Hitch 20K, 48" Super Truss, front and rear frame mounted tie downs
Fast Gun Long Range SS Turnbuckles, Fast Gun locks

shum02
Explorer
Explorer
TenOC wrote:
If USA cross over to CN can they get back home since the USA border is still closed?????

American's can of course return home, people move back and forth every day. Not much good to be able to visit Canada and then not be able to return. We like you guys and gals a lot but..........;) Just remember to bring your passport.
2006 F350 Lariat FX4 CC 4x4 PSD
2007 KZ2505QSS-F Outdoorsman

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
If USA cross over to CN can they get back home since the USA border is still closed?????
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos

WNYBob
Explorer
Explorer
Not about Americans, but they just announced on TV that the Canadians can't cross until atleast Sept. 21st.