Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Thru San Fran Hwy 101

Hi,Looking at taking hwy 101 down the coast from Washington and staying on 101 thru San Fran down to Paso Robles then 46 to 99. I want to try and stay off I-5 for most of the trip thru California. What is the best road to take either thru or around ...

RVLimey by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Half Moon Bay Road

My destination is Half Moon Bay State Beach in the San Francisco Bay area. My routing will take me north on US 101 to I-280N. Is the best routing for a motor home with toad to exit 280 on hwy 92 and then follow that road to the coast? Is hwy 92 OK fo...

Any "must see" towns in NE section of US?

Leaving Miami in May, going thru the Adirondacks then heading East to Maine, Conn.,Mass., Vermont, New Hampshire. I would like to stay in a small picturesque town a couple of days then jump to another town then another and head back to Miami. Hope to...

Decision Time: Where to go?

Hello all. I've been reading more threads about the need for time to see and experience and spend time and God Willing, in trying to imagine mileage from Tallahassee Fl., I should be able to afford maybe four to six weeks. I'd LIKE to begin in Okla...

from yellow stone to glacier

would anyone know if rte.89 is the best way to go from yellowstone to glacier . is it too mountainous . is there a secondary rte . that is scenic and more enjoyable to ride .thank you ,,rickybobby

elle8 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Route Advice. 75 or 24 and 65

I am in need of Help.my concern is steep UP hills... Atlanta Georgia to Cleveland Ohio...route 75 to 71 or route 24 to 65 to 71. what route has less hills to go up.? (less Steep)I understand the 24 to 65 to 71 is about 100 miles longer..Thank you for...

I-74 or I-95?

Im traveling from CT to Myrtle Beach then on the way home stopping in Harpers Ferry WV. We have a 5th wheel. Which route is better? I have never driven I 74 before Should I go I 81 to I74 or I 95? Does anyone have any advice about the different ...

carlab by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

roof repair Guadalajara

A large tree branch fell on and penetrated the roof of our trailer. The RV park are going to use their insurance to fix things. We need the hole in the roof fixed, the ceiling tile fixed and the cupboard replaced. We have carpenter but are having ...

I guess I'm showing my age......

Is there anyone else that just can't get into using trip planning software when wanting to map out a trip? Ok, I use my garmin, and I use google maps to get from point A to point B, but when taking a roadtrip and wanting to see what is off the main...

suprz by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Logan to Bear Lake UT in spring

We have a possibility of camping a night or two near Bear Lake (Garden City UT or nearby in a SP) before mid-May, but as fairly new ID residents have not yet driven the route (US 89). Mountain Directory West lists part of this route as somewhat "rou...

Grand Tetons Planning

Planning a trip to Grand Tetons sometime next year and would like some input as to what's the best time of year to go.

DonPd by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Florida to Maine.

We will be heading to Maine in mid April once the snow stops falling. I know I-95 is the most direct route. We may stop in D.C and Boston but is there another way between those two cities to avoid NYC Baltimore and Phili and that whole mess.Thanks as...

Lurker52 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

new york to key west

We are traveling from Staten Island New York to Key West leaving New York on 5/30/14. I know 95 south all the way but do you think it's worth it, time wise, to take some other routes? thanks

ceasare by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I-20 Fort Worth to I-10 to I-8 San Diego

Wife and I are looking for sights to see and places that just can't be missed on our first trip from Fort Worth, TX. to San Diego, CA.If anyone has made the trip and found interesting sights within a few miles of the interstates, we would love to hea...