Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

camping in Utah

I'll be headed to the Salt Lake City area...any suggestions on camping? I prefer campgrounds that are "safe" and clean and don't mind paying for that.Appreciate any ideas! Thanks!

Driving Route 66

Hey there everyone... I would like to know who has drive Route 66. We are planning on tracing the route west to east in a 24' motorhome. Has anyone had any experience doing this? Any places to avoid? Best places to see along the route? We will not be...

jleas524 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

1st Cross Country Trip..thoughts?

I'm still working on our agenda for our 1st cross country trip. I really narrowed down the trip a bit so we aren't rushing around too much. We are driving from NY with the hope to get out west in a few days and enjoy the west as much as possible. Any...

I-40 EB Albuquerque, NM to Ft. Smith, AR road condition

Folks,Planning a trip eastbound from Albuquerque, NM to Fort Smith, AR the first week in May. The last time we took this route westbound, four years ago the road was under construction in places the the rest was so rough it damaged our motorhome. J...

jhlady by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I-77 through West Virginia

Would like to know your experiences with I-77 through West Virginia pulling a 5er.Would like to know if this would be easier then I-71 to I-75 to Knoxville. I-26 into Asheville to swing over to I-85.

Toolguy5 by Explorer II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Dateland, AZ to Oceanside, CA

This summer I will be traveling to California. One leg of the trip is from Dateland, AZ to Oceanside, CA. I will be pulling a travel trailer and am looking for the easiest (easiest grades, lowest passes in elevation) way into California. I'm looking ...

shedberg by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Petersville Road?

I'm looking for feedback on Petersville road, off the Parks Highway south of DNP. I'd like to get to the 32 mile mark to see the canyon, and hike Peter's Hill for the panoramic view.The first section of road looks tame enough, broken pavement and big...

395 North After Bishop

We are going to be coming out of Death Valley in a week. We were curious, taking the time of the year into consideration, about routes to Port Angeles Wash. We have to arrive there by March 31st.We traveled the coast home last year and were thinkin...

Caravan Accident in Nuevo Leon?

I got a call from a friend today who was in China, N.L., about an hour and a half from Monterrey towards Reynosa, for the three day weekend. He said he had seen a caravan and one of the rvs had been in an accident. The rv owner's name was Pierre (d...

northern lights in canada

I have received a lot of feedback about the question I posted concerning viewing northern lights in Canada. Is there someone or someplace I can contact to get more information of this trip.

Northern Vancouver Island

We are exploring th e posibility of touring vancouver Island north of Campbell River this summer. We travel in a truck camper with kayaks on top and mountain bikes on the front. We'd like to explore less populated areas and get away from large campsi...

DJK555 by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes