cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC17 in Fort Loramie, Ohio - Dump Station

coachk34
Explorer
Explorer
I was wondering if anyone had ever camped in a motorhome at Country Concert in Fort Loramie, Ohio? Any feedback would be great.

Also, when I leave I will be going south on I-75. Any suggestions for a dump station close to the interstate? Maybe a Flying J or Loves? I dont mind to pay a little. Thanks for the help!
3 REPLIES 3

Admin
Double post
Closed

Admin
RV.net
Admin
RV.net

coachk34
Explorer
Explorer
agteacher wrote:
Most people camp at Lake Loramie State Park for about $25 / night. It is about 5 miles north of Country Concert just off Route 66. If you have a vehicle to travel back and forth, the state park is really nice. It also has a dump station. You can reserve sites through this website Reservations. They still have a few sites left, but are almost sold out.

The camping sites at Country Concert are very close and most is primitive for a really high rate.

The closest Flying J is at Vandalia/ Tipp City (exit 65? or 67?) on I-77. It has been a couple weeks and I don't remember the exit number.

We are local and love to camp at Lake Loramie.

Thanks for the reply. We are scheduled to stay at the Venue, want to get the full experience. I do see a Flying J at exit 64 off I-75. That should work perfectly.

agteacher
Explorer
Explorer
Most people camp at Lake Loramie State Park for about $25 / night. It is about 5 miles north of Country Concert just off Route 66. If you have a vehicle to travel back and forth, the state park is really nice. It also has a dump station. You can reserve sites through this website Reservations. They still have a few sites left, but are almost sold out.

The camping sites at Country Concert are very close and most is primitive for a really high rate.

The closest Flying J is at Vandalia/ Tipp City (exit 65? or 67?) on I-77. It has been a couple weeks and I don't remember the exit number.

We are local and love to camp at Lake Loramie.
camping buddies - my husband,:R
American Eskimo - Baby
07 Lance 915
2015 Ram 3500 Lonestar Edition
01 International 4700 - SOLD
99 Dodge 3500 Quad Long Bed,Cummins,Rhino Liner
06 WW SLC 3505 - SOLD
48 Ford 8N was a rustbucket
52 Ford 8N w/ Sherman 54B HydroHoe