Explorer
http://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/local/article151838417.html
LBZ - Stealth TH - RZR 900 4 - Honda 450X - Paddleboarder - Fisherman - Kayaker
7 REPLIES 7

NCWriter
Explorer
Explorer
Lwiddis wrote:
Please do return, NCWriter, but remember that what has happened...is California and is our CA Hwy 1. Moving, shaking and changing.

I hear you - I lived in California when I was in my 20s, and still remember at work when my chair started shaking hard one day - I turned around to see who was kidding around, grabbing the back of my chair. But nobody was there.

NCWriter
Explorer
Explorer
Lwiddis wrote:
We watched the reconstruction of Mission San Miguel, north of San Luis Obispo, over a 10 year period. What a wonderful experience. I hope you visited this mission.

We did on Sunday and it was really a beautiful place. (Unfortunately a tree in the parking lot jumped out at us, but that's another story.)

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
We watched the reconstruction of Mission San Miguel, north of San Luis Obispo, over a 10 year period. What a wonderful experience. I hope you visited this mission.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Please do return, NCWriter, but remember that what has happened...is California and is our CA Hwy 1. Moving, shaking and changing.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

NCWriter
Explorer
Explorer
Had to abandon our plan this month to drive up the coast from Morro Bay to Carmel, but we're just tourists - I really feel for those residents whose lives and businesses have been upended all year in Big Sur.

We've been visiting the CA missions along 101 instead, and today drove to Point Lobos State Park for at least a taste of CA coastal scenery. Maybe will return someday.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Nuts! Terrible news. However, I believe Caltrans is trying.

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Clicky
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C