cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Oregon coast travel

tropical_ron
Explorer
Explorer
OK - we're currently in Willits Ca.,following US101; can we travel US101 along the Oregon coast in a 37 foot motorhome towing or should we avoid some sections. We plan to travel up to and into Washington, if that is practical. Thanks.
2007 National Tropical T370 LX CAT-350
2010 Honda CRV awd
Blue Ox Baseplate
SMI aux. brake
5 REPLIES 5

Lauren
Explorer
Explorer
Have done the 101 several times - love it! And no problems.
Barbara-DW 55 years
Sadie-"Aussie" Terrier
06 Mobile Suites 32TK3
06 Chev 3500 4x4 Dmax
20 yrs PT RVing - 190 RV parks; some many times

MarkTwain
Explorer
Explorer
OK - we're currently in Willits Ca.,following US101; can we travel US101 along the Oregon coast in a 37 foot motorhome towing or should we avoid some sections. We plan to travel up to and into Washington, if that is practical. Thanks

It is a great route for RV sight seeing. Suggestion, the Oregon coast gets real impacted during the summer months and I would encourge you to make your RV Park reservations now, unless you have some places already set up.

agesilaus
Explorer III
Explorer III
We followed 101 from south of Crescent City all the way to the end in Washington last year. No problems just take your time and enjoy the scenery.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper

rv2go
Explorer
Explorer
I have driven 101 both ways from San Francisco to way north in Washington state. You should have no problems. I like it better coming south.
Winnebago Journey
TN Lic. RV 2 GO
Jeep Cherokee 4x4
I'm here #4335
Blog

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
101 Oregon Coast is a great RV road/destination. No problem anywhere for your size rig..(unless there is severe weather - sometimes mud slides.

It is Not a super speed inter state. Lots of little towns and speed limits that will slow you down, but tons of RV parks and beautiful vistas.

We spend a couple of months every year wandering up and down the Oregon Coast Hwy 101.
Have a good trip.
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro