cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Vancouver Island ferry advice

Bruce_H
Explorer
Explorer
First time trip to Vancouver Island with the MH,have a reservation for 5:45 pm on a Wed afternoon,how much ahead of the res. time should one show up at the Tswassen Ferry Term, sailing to Duke Point?
2 REPLIES 2

Bruce_H
Explorer
Explorer
Thankyou,very helpful!! Should have done that myself!!

wilber1
Explorer
Explorer
Bruce H wrote:
First time trip to Vancouver Island with the MH,have a reservation for 5:45 pm on a Wed afternoon,how much ahead of the res. time should one show up at the Tswassen Ferry Term, sailing to Duke Point?

From BC Ferries website wrote:
When do I have to check in at the terminal?

Check-in for your reservation opens 60 minutes prior to departure. Depending on schedules, you may not be able to check-in if you arrive more than 60 minutes early. Reservation check-in must occur 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure. If not checked in by this time, the reservation will not be valid and you will travel standby (on next available sailing). Your reservation fee will not be refunded.

When will I receive my boarding pass?

Your boarding pass will be issued when you claim your reservation at the terminal and have paid the vehicle and passenger fares.

What if there's a line-up outside the terminal?

When you arrive at the terminal, let our traffic control people know that you have a reservation. You will then be directed to the appropriate check-in area.
"Never trust a man who has not a single redeeming vice" WSC

2011 RAM 3500 SRW
2015 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS