cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anyone been to Timberline CG in NH ?

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
I'm thinking about stopping at Timberline CG for a few nights on our way to Maine .... just wondering if anyone has been there recently and how it's setup for big rigs. How are the roads going to the CG ?

Thanks
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard
3 REPLIES 3

kyteacher
Explorer
Explorer
I booked a night there on our way back from Acadia at the end of June. The location looked great. Reviews were pretty good there too.

docsouce
Explorer II
Explorer II
Great find. I haven't camped there but campgroundreviews.com (formally rvparkreviews.com) gave it a very good rating. The location ideal for checking out the White mountain attractions. Mount Washington, Franconia Notch, North Conway are all close by. Route 2 is an easy driving, scenic, road. One of my New England favorites. You won't have any problem with it. Book early!!!!
We have added this camp to our list for our fall trip!
2020 JAYCO 26XD
Just right for the two of us!

JW_of_Opechee_S
Explorer
Explorer
I haven't been there personally but do know that the roads leading into the area are in good condition and not a problem for big rigs to navigate. Great location for all the attractions in the Mt Washington area.
Have Fiver will travel with little or no notice at all. I do need to stop at rest areas now and then:)