Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

3 stops to Fort Myers Beach

Hi! I am still trying to figure out where to stop. We are leaving from Bethlehem, PA and will go 81 and plan on stopping around the Ft. Chiswell area for our first stop. Then where to go to next? Savannah maybe? We are leaving on a Friday and don't h...

Misssmb by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Nevada?

I was just thinking. We have targeted just about every western state for intensive exploration, usually picking one every summer. But other than driving Hwy 50 once and cutting across the south corner going to CA we haven't done much in Nevada.What's...

agesilaus by Explorer III
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Durango, Colorado camp spots?

I would like to revisit Durango. We have stayed at Lightner Creek but would like to try some place different but in the same area. We usually like State Parks due to camping in the woods. Can anyone please suggest some good alternative to the close q...

sjturbo by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Southwest National Parks in November

I have a great opportunity to travel the Southwest this November (launching from Colorado Springs, CO).I will have about three weeks of vacation time and was thinking of touring the Southwest US from 5-26 November. While it seems like a lot of time,...

Help us plan our trip! Zion NP

Hey guys-We are planning on going to Zion NP from July 1-July 15 (incl travel time). We are looking for a full hookup CG with access to day trips from 1-2 hours away. Please recommend CGs and activities/day trips too. We have kids aged 4,9 and 11 a...

alesis by Explorer
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes

Utah and North Rim Grand Canyon

Will the weather be OK, light jackets during day and above freezing at night middle of Sept. through Oct. Will North Rim of Grand Canyon be open late Oct. Will campgrounds in parks be full this time of year. Thanks so much.

KIS_Man by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

1000 Islands/Alexandria Bay NY area CG's

Same as my other post - I'm planning a trip through upstate NY. DW has never been to the 1000 Islands. Looking for your top CG picks in this area with FHU is possible, WiFi and maybe a pool. All recommendations welcome, and thanks!

Late Flotrida Campground

I had reservation for Nov but due to the wife's Health I had to call and cancel and now that campground is full, I am looking for a campground with biking near by for middle of Jan, I would like to get in one in the lower part of the state, I know ...

JohnDoe by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding amentities in Norcal park

What amenities are RVers looking for in a park? We have a family owned park in Sacramento delta region in Northern California, we have basic amenities such as wifi, store, clubhouse as well as tennis court and pool. Originally this was a family reso...

deltabay by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Clabough's? Pigeon Forge TN

Looking to go to Pigeon Forge TN this summer. Anyone have any experience at Clabough's or Camp Rivers Landing? We are leaning towards these two... We have a 36' travel trailer and 3 kids. Ages 11, 9 and 5. Would love help with deciding!