cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Between Toledo and Cleveland - travelling 80/90

Mickeyfan0805
Explorer
Explorer
I need an overnight stop for a trip from WI to PA. We will be travelling 80/90 and could work with just about anywhere between Toledo and Cleveland. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any campgrounds that get decent ratings.

Any recommendations?
7 REPLIES 7

dblr
Explorer
Explorer
One night I would use one of the rest plazas with rv spots, but some like the KOA at Streetsboro which is near the Cleveland exit.
2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB
2001 Kenworth T2000
2009 Smart on the deck.

DrewE
Explorer II
Explorer II
midnightsadie wrote:
if its just a overnight? I think theres a rest area at the toledo exit off the turn pike . think theres hookups there ,been long time but it was a ok,place. some one might have more info.

It's hard to get more convenient than the Turnpike overnight RV spots. I wish more states did this; for a nominal fee, you get a slot with electricity and the use of a dump station and potable water fill (and, of course, the restrooms etc. in the building nearby). The spots are separated from the truck parking area.

Here's a brochure link.

dhull
Explorer II
Explorer II
East harbor state park, on catawba

Mickeyfan0805
Explorer
Explorer
To answer a few of the questions...

Trip will be in mid-July.

Yes, for just an overnight!

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
if its just a overnight? I think theres a rest area at the toledo exit off the turn pike . think theres hookups there ,been long time but it was a ok,place. some one might have more info.

jplante4
Explorer II
Explorer II
Maumee SP just east of Toledo. We stayed a few days in August last year and found it to be very nice. Water and electric with a dump station on the way out. Put-In-Bay is a nice day side trip.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

Mfan
Explorer
Explorer
When is the trip ?