cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Camp site photos

IND_navyvet
Explorer
Explorer
While planning our next trip, I came across this website of individual campsite photos. Gave me some idea of size and hook-up locations. Hope website will be of some use to you.

no affiliation with site.

camp site photos
9 REPLIES 9

mdcamping
Explorer
Explorer
wbwood wrote:
mdcamping wrote:
With the new web site at RV Park Reviews you can now upload your camping photos along with your review if you choose. Many of the members which includes me are now using this new tool. I have found the uploading easy too. Just another reason why I like RVPR! :C

Mike

Good feature to have. I noticed that we didn't do a review on a park last year and went to enter it in and it wouldn't let us go that far back. Only went back 6 months. That sucks. Luckily we are going back in a couple weeks and we ill make sure to put it in then.

Though I'm not 100% sure but I believe you can also post pictures independently without having to post a review.

Just go to the campground and click on the upload pictures link and follow the instructions, as long as the pictures meet the website guidelines you should be okay.
2022 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost 4X4 Supercrew GCWR 19,500 157WB
Payload 2476 Maxtow 13,800 3.73 Equalizer 4 Pt Sway Hitch
2017 Jayco Jay Flight 24RBS
Old TV, 07 Toyota Tacoma, Double Cab, Factory Tow Pkg, retired towing at 229K. (Son now owns truck)

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
mdcamping wrote:
With the new web site at RV Park Reviews you can now upload your camping photos along with your review if you choose. Many of the members which includes me are now using this new tool. I have found the uploading easy too. Just another reason why I like RVPR! :C

Mike

Good feature to have. I noticed that we didn't do a review on a park last year and went to enter it in and it wouldn't let us go that far back. Only went back 6 months. That sucks. Luckily we are going back in a couple weeks and we ill make sure to put it in then.
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

mdcamping
Explorer
Explorer

Mike
2022 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost 4X4 Supercrew GCWR 19,500 157WB
Payload 2476 Maxtow 13,800 3.73 Equalizer 4 Pt Sway Hitch
2017 Jayco Jay Flight 24RBS
Old TV, 07 Toyota Tacoma, Double Cab, Factory Tow Pkg, retired towing at 229K. (Son now owns truck)

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
It is a good source, but sometimes the site will look a little different when you get there. Some of the photos maybe older and vegetation might look different. We used it several years ago for a spot at Topsail Hill. Their picture showed lots of grass. When we got there, there was hardly any in that site. I've also heard of others mentioned about vegatation, such as bushes beign bigger when they get to a site. The view they thought they had, was different. But all in all, it's nice to get a somewhat idea.
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have used both of these for a long time now and with Google Earth and street view, I get a pretty good Idea of what I will encounter going to a new place. All very helpful.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

tsetsaf
Explorer III
Explorer III
Another great resource with videos of 2000 parks Campgroundviews.com Provides the depth that pictures miss.
2006 Ram 3500
2014 Open Range
"I don't trust my own advise!"

crudeman
Explorer
Explorer
IND_navyvet wrote:
While planning our next trip, I came across this website of individual campsite photos. Gave me some idea of size and hook-up locations. Hope website will be of some use to you.

no affiliation with site.

camp site photos

Thanks for sharing. ๐Ÿ™‚
Steve & Pat
Hannah - Sophie

2006 HR Ambassador PDQ
2010 Silverado

RognBon
Explorer
Explorer
I've been using this site for several years. It's a great resource.
RognBon
1997 Monaco Dynasty 40'
Cummins 8.3 325 HP
2008 Ford Edge Toad

amandasgramma
Explorer
Explorer
I'm not sure whether to thank you or scream!!!! LOL I hadn't seen this site before......and had I, I wouldn't have made reservations (just yesterday!!) at the campsite we're locked into!!!!!!! Thankfully, we'll be staying one night......the picture shows the site has bushes/trees so close in we won't be able to get the slides out!!!!!!!! Yeah...had I seen this 2 days ago!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for the link....I'm putting it on my computer and referring to it EVERY time I make a reservation!!!!!
My mind is a garden. My thoughts are the seeds. My harvest will be either flower or weeds

Dee and Bob
plus 2 spoiled cats
On the road FULL-TIME.......see ya there, my friend