cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Camping near I55 south of Memphis

hawkpat
Explorer
Explorer
Any recommendations for camp spots near I 55 south of Memphis? We are heading to Gulf Shores and have reservations there at the state park. Thanks for any assistance.
8 REPLIES 8

Limit4
Explorer
Explorer
Oak Grove coe park, 8 miles off I55 at Sardis Mississippi. John Kyle State Park is located right next to Oak Grove. Both are nice,water and electric at both. Dump station at both. We stay at one of these on our way to Destin. For more info on oak grove go to toad Hall website. He has pictures and a good overview.

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Another vote for Hernando Point. But down 55 and not far off the highway are 3 other lakes, Sardis, Enid & Grenada. All with camping facilities. Just depends how far south you want to travel.
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

southernsky
Explorer
Explorer
Hiking Hunter wrote:
Hernando Point just South of Memphis

Reviews

X2
2022 Renegade Super C
2020 Ford Ranger 4x4 Sport

Leeknsteam
Explorer
Explorer
Dittos on EZ Daze. Good park easy access and fuel is very close. Very good staff and very accommodating for one nighters.
There is a downside. EZ Daze is just a couple of miles south of the airport. Fed-Ex planes non-stop for about 90min in the mid-afternoon and then around 2:00 am. Once I got past the plane noise I slept pretty well!
LDK
2012 Toyota Tundra 5.7L CrewMax w/tow package
E2 WD Hitch
2012 Lance TT 1985 w/4-seasons package

Gooding__R
Explorer
Explorer
Ditto on EZ Daze, we stay there when we go to Memphis. It is easy in easy out. Great park. South Haven area get off at Church Rd and turn right and follow the signs. Right behind South Haven RV sales. Happy Camping.

rr2254545
Explorer
Explorer
We like EZ Daze RV Park in Southhaven Mississippi just south of Memphis
2012 Winnebago Journey 36M Cummins 360
2014 Jeep Cherokee
492 Campgrounds,107K miles driven in our Winnebago motor homes and 2360 nights camping since we retired in July 2009, 41 National Parks

Mr__Camper
Explorer
Explorer
EZ Daze RV in Southaven.
Mr. Camper
Mrs. Camper
Fuzzy Kids = Tipper(RIP), PoLar(RIP), Ginger, Pasha
2013 Open Range Light; 274ORLS
2004 Dodge Ram Turbo Diesel
Retired and love spending the kid's inheritance

Hiking_Hunter
Explorer
Explorer
Hernando Point just South of Memphis

Reviews
Amateur Radio WA4GIY
2015 Montana High Country 305RL
2013 RAM 3500 4x4, crew cab, long bed, 6.7 CTD, Aisin trans.
CGVW 20460 Lbs.