cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cape Canaveral Camps

Mopar_Mudder
Explorer
Explorer
Well the plan was to stay at Jetty Park April 3rd & 4th, but according to the online reservation they have now sites open that have sewer, which would be nice to have.

Anyone know of similar place that is on the ocean in that area?
2008 Dodge Dually Mega Cab - Resitol Edition
1999 Jayco Designer 3710
5 REPLIES 5

Mopar_Mudder
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for the suggestion, it does look good. We decided to change up our plans a little bit and just spend our entire time camping at Disney and then drive to the Cape for a day. Originally their were no camp spots available the last two days of our trip so we were looking for something on the beach those days. But I checked on Disney's site again today and it let me book for the complete length of our stay so we are set, 8 Days of camping at Disney and a 6 Day ticket.
2008 Dodge Dually Mega Cab - Resitol Edition
1999 Jayco Designer 3710

noe-place
Explorer
Explorer
That's why I made the suggestion I did.

jnharley
Explorer
Explorer
You may have trouble finding a spot that time of year. The snowbirds are still there and there was nothing available in the entire area.
2015 Dodge Dually
2012 NuWa Discover America 355CK

Jim_Shoe
Explorer
Explorer
If you intend to visit the space center (highly recommended) Bryn Mawr is 125 miles north. Its been too long since I was there for me to recommend a CG, but I'd look around Titusville. You're going to want to be near one of the bridges that go over to the Cape. Or swim (NOT recommended).
Retired and visiting as much of this beautiful country as I can.

noe-place
Explorer
Explorer
Bryn Mawr RV Resort in St. Augustine has full amenities and is right on the ocean.