cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Current Texas Weather in The RGV

alfredmay
Explorer
Explorer
Weather is always changing and a constant topic, but right now the Weather in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas is just about perfect. I have been here for 10 days and most of the time the highs have been in the 70's with no rain. We had a few windy days but the long range forecast is for more of the same weather.
Alfred May
2005 Excursion V10 4.30 4x4
2002 Cedar Creek 30RBS TT by Forest River
Reese Dual Cam
Tekonsha Prodigy
19 REPLIES 19

caysea7254
Explorer
Explorer
My DH retires Jan. 4th and our home goes up for sale the following week. As soon as it sells we will begin our Fulltime journey. We thought we would go down to Florida for about 3 weeks the middle of Jan. but there is nothing available. We are now considering South Texas. Is it hard to get into the state parks or national parks that time of year with out reservations? Thanks Tara
Steve & Tara Smiley
2022 3500HD Sierra GMC
2017 Grand Design Reflection 27RL

TomG2
Explorer
Explorer
Sunday and Monday will not get out of the fifties. Love the last few days near eighty,

daily_double
Explorer
Explorer
No matter how bad it is in the valley, it's worse at home!

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
It's been very nice up in the norther midwest area also. I've learned over the years when it's nasty here it's crappy there. When it's pleasant here it's great there.

Big problem is consistency from winter to winter. Might explain the cheaper price.
Thereโ€™s no fool, like an old fool.

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
6 out of the next 10 days in the upper Rio Grande Valley are predicted to be in the low 80s. But we have had one light frost earlier.
pawatt