cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Devil's Fork COE Campground

turtle58
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone stayed at Devil's Fork COE park on Greers Ferry Lake. Am looking for feed back can't find any reviews anywhere. Have a 40' motorhome so need longer pad. Is open or shady? Water at all sites? this type of things. Thanks
5 REPLIES 5

WrongWayRandall
Explorer
Explorer
Mountain Mama wrote:
I also use Google Earth to see the CG...at least it give one an idea of what it looks like.

We do this too - it can be very useful most of the time. Occasionally there is either too much tree cover to see well or the image is low resolution and it is difficult to see when zoomed in a bit (not too much of a problem these days it seems.)

- Randy
1975 Westfalia Campmobile "Backroads Wanderer"
2014 Rockwood A122 hard side popup

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
In a quick search I found that the dam site campground has 252 sites and 40 of then have water & electric. I then did a search for availability with 40' length and had several walk-up sites that came up as available. There were no pull thru sites so assume all are back-in sites. I used a date of April 9th as the arrival date with a 2 week flexibility. I found this on recreation.gov site.

Mountain_Mama
Explorer
Explorer
I also use Google Earth to see the CG...at least it give one an idea of what it looks like.
2003 Holiday Rambler Alumascape 34RLT

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
look on recreation.gov to get a layout of the campground and information about it. Remember that the folks that wrote the stuff are public relations people. There will probably be a phone number for the campground, call that and ask you queations to them. They are on site, and (usually) will give you good answers anbou the local area and which campsites will fit your needs.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

WrongWayRandall
Explorer
Explorer
You might try rvparkreviews.com - they often have a lot of feedback from people with larger RVs and fifth wheels, so you should be able to get some useful information.

- Randy
1975 Westfalia Campmobile "Backroads Wanderer"
2014 Rockwood A122 hard side popup