Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ellison Provincial Park in the Okanagan valley of BC. PICS

Reisender
Nomad
Nomad
Hi Folks.

Just returned from 3 days at Ellison Provincial Park in the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia. Smaller park. Maybe 60 sites, all in a forestry setting. Unserviced sites but flush toilets through out the park. Great hiking. 3 beaches including one dog beach. Playground. All the sites are separated from each other by at least 40 metres or more. All the roads are paved, sites are gravel and raked clean. Frosty mornings this time of year. Minus 2 C.
We’ll be back.

7 REPLIES 7

Reisender
Nomad
Nomad
ReneeG wrote:
Reisender wrote:
ReneeG wrote:
Nice! Thank you. I'll have to google it and find out if there are sites for longer units like ours.
. I would think there are a number of sites that would take your rig. Probably at least half if not more. Lots of bigger sites.

Thank you so very much for the information!!
You are very welcome.

ppine
Explorer II
Explorer II
If I could get in I would have moved to eastern BC already.

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Reisender wrote:
ReneeG wrote:
Nice! Thank you. I'll have to google it and find out if there are sites for longer units like ours.
. I would think there are a number of sites that would take your rig. Probably at least half if not more. Lots of bigger sites.

Thank you so very much for the information!!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Reisender
Nomad
Nomad
ReneeG wrote:

Reisender
Nomad
Nomad
IB853347201 wrote:
How do you recharge your tesla on an unserviced site?

You can’t. You just have to plan accordingly. 3 of our 4 trips we have planned before Easter are to unserviced sites. Some pretty nice spots though. Beautiful albeit chilly time of year.

Cheers.

IB853347201
Nomad
Nomad
How do you recharge your tesla on an unserviced site?
2010 Suncruiser

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton