cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Falling Waters star park in Florida

Pine_Barren
Explorer
Explorer
I have read the reviews and check out the pictures of this place. I was wanting to hear from anyone that has been to this park recently. How are the sites, are the level and shaded. What is your overall reaction of the park? Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

NRALIFR
Explorer
Explorer
Nice park. I used to go there often when I lived in FL years ago. I was there just this winter around New Years, and I would say it's seen a lot of improvements and upgrades since then. Well worth the trip.

Falling Waters and Florida Caverns State Parks were two of my favorite parks.

I'd post pictures, but they would look pretty much like the ones above, 'cept with me in them.

:):)
2001 Lance 1121 on a 2016 F450 โ€˜Scuse me while I whinge.
And for all you Scooby-Doo and Yosemite Sam typesโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..Letโ€™s Go Brandon!!!

Pine_Barren
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks sounds and looks real nice from your pictures

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
We were there the entire week of Christmas 2013 and had a fantastic time. We were on site 3 which is a pull through and directly across the road from the dump station.

The sites have water and electric.

There were no "bad" sites there. All of them are shaded. They are all level. To get to the campground, there is a pretty steep hill you have to drive up. It's not "that" long, but your engine will be reved up pretty good as you start at the bottom, pretty much at a stop (making a turn) and then going up. We just didn't expect this when we first arrived. After driving it the fist time, it was OK. It's a small campground, I think (if I remember), there's something like only 25 or 30 sites.