cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Florida in the winter of 2015

Boatcat47
Explorer
Explorer
DH and I are planing our winter escape for 2015. I have reservations in Key West area for February and Santa Rosa Area for March. I need a place to store our fifth wheel for 2 weeks in January as we have a family commitment then. Any idea for storage around Panama City to Tampa area ?
4 REPLIES 4

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
Check out Stor Safe -- it's a few miles south of Tampa, they have open and covered parking and will probably deal with you on a 2 week stay ( normally it's a month to month rental)
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

Boatcat47
Explorer
Explorer
Yes we will be flying back home. Thanks for the information

NCWriter
Explorer
Explorer
We've stayed short term a few times at Yankee Traveler in Largo, FL near Tampa and had a good experience. Well organized place. I wouldn't hesitate to leave ours with them for a couple of weeks.

I know they have a storage area shown on the park map close to the dump station. No idea what the rates are like and you might do better elsewhere of course.

wannavolunteerF
Explorer
Explorer
As both Tampa and Panama City have multiple RV dealers, you should be able to find a storage solution at either area. Are you going to be flying to and from the area you store your 5th wheel? If so, you may find that flights from Tampa are less expensive. A quick check from Atlanta to either city found that Tampa flights were half the price to PC.
2015 FR Georgetown 378TS