cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Golf cart Pigeon Forge

bigblue1234
Explorer
Explorer
Wondering would it be worth time and effort to take golf cart on vacation behind 5th wheel? To visit all the attractions around Pigeon Forge area, or would be to congested? What would be A good rv park in the area, and places to visit? Have two grand kids,boy and girl 8 and 10.

Never been in that area before. Thanks. P.S. Spring early summer 2014.

Mega dually- Cardinal LX
21 REPLIES 21

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
If you aren't wanting to drive your big truck around pigeon forge, then maybe you could rent a small car while there. A lot of the parking lots in pigeon forge are not big, unless you are at the outlet mall or apple barn type of place. Or places like wonder works and dolly wood . Otherwise, you will find the rest of the attractions to be gift shops, restaurants and amusement like go karts and etc. not a lot of maneuvering in a bunch of those lots, especially if you have 1 ton dually. Can be done though.
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

noe-place
Explorer
Explorer
You'd be run over in the traffic pattern in a cart. You might take it with you if the cg you stay at permits their use. However most of them require the cart to be electric.

TPUC
Explorer
Explorer
You have never seen the traffic in the area. You need a big motor and air bags ๐Ÿ™‚ No way in a cart
2012 Nissan Titan Pro 4X
2014 Cruiser Aire

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
camperforlife wrote:
sch911 wrote:
Been there many times and never seen a golf cart on the street. Not sure it's even allowed?

X2

Triple ditto. Bicycles sometimes. Never golf carts.
For campgrounds either search this forum with "Pigeon Forge" to pull up threads of the many cgs there or go to woodalls.com and do a search that will pull up the cgs by ratings.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

camperforlife
Explorer
Explorer
sch911 wrote:
Been there many times and never seen a golf cart on the street. Not sure it's even allowed?

X2

sch911
Explorer
Explorer
OEM Auto Engineer- Embedded Software Team
09 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 41SKQ Cummins ISL
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Toad

rv2go
Explorer
Explorer
Can I drive my golf cart on the streets of Pigeon Forge?

"Usage of a traditional golf cart, defined as a motor vehicle designed
for operation on a golf course for sporting or recreational purposes
and not capable of exceeding speeds of 20 miles per hour, is not
allowed on public streets. A golf cart that is designed for on-road
use or one that is modified to meet requirements of the low- or
medium-speed vehicle and is registered as such, is allowed to
operate on streets where the posted speed limit is 35 mph or less.
In addition, the vehicle must be registered, licensed and insured."
----------------------------------------------
I guess you could, but I can't remember ever seeing a golf cart on the streets of PF.
Winnebago Journey
TN Lic. RV 2 GO
Jeep Cherokee 4x4
I'm here #4335
Blog