cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Great to scary bad

Pack-Rat24
Explorer II
Explorer II

DONOT STAY HERE if you have anything of value. NO Security and bikes, mobility scooters to a trailer have been stolen here. NO gates etc. too cheap to protect their customers. Very nice place and well maintained but No Security. Be warned !  
My mobility scooter was stolen. 

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Probably just venting. Realistically, even if he did include useful info, how many people is it going to reach on this forum. 

Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'
Full Time spliting time between boat and RV

View solution in original post

And of those 121, how many would take him seriously and how many would actually be in the area and have an opportunity to act on his comment by staying somewhere else?

Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'

I donโ€™t know how to correct a post.  My post included a picture of the resort with address, but the picture did not post  It is Hacienda RV resort in La Cruces, New Mexico. 

Wow such negativity you are.  The picture didnโ€™t post with the name of the resort.  Iโ€™d tell you, but you donโ€™t seem interested enough to ask.  My post has reached many people.  You should not post such comments, unless you are willing to ask a question instead of being negative.

17 REPLIES 17

Cookie2024
Explorer
Explorer

where at?

The picture of the resort did not post with my statement.  Hacienda RV resort, Las Cruces, New Mexico.

way2roll
Nomad III
Nomad III

Please hold while my crystal ball warms up....

2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

craig7h
Nomad II
Nomad II

As this is your first post, and totally incomplete as for information, my question is why

Itasca Meridian SE 36g
Road Master Tow Dolly

I donโ€™t know how to correct a post.  My post included a picture of the resort with address, but the picture did not post  It is Hacienda RV resort in La Cruces, New Mexico. 

@Pack-Rat24 wrote:

Thank you for replying again. This site is hard to use, and posts can't be corrected after a very short time period. It's not your fault that your needed info and pictures did not post. Thank you for finally being able to let us know what happened. Just ignore the naysayers replying here.

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29

Probably just venting. Realistically, even if he did include useful info, how many people is it going to reach on this forum. 

Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'

Wow such negativity you are.  The picture didnโ€™t post with the name of the resort.  Iโ€™d tell you, but you donโ€™t seem interested enough to ask.  My post has reached many people.  You should not post such comments, unless you are willing to ask a question instead of being negative.

@valhalla360 wrote:

Well. So far 121 have viewed it 

And of those 121, how many would take him seriously and how many would actually be in the area and have an opportunity to act on his comment by staying somewhere else?

Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'

@valhalla360 wrote:

No one will take him seriously if he does not come back and give us any real information. I am beginning to wonder why he bothered to post at all on the forum.

MNtundraRet
Navigator
Navigator

There is no use posting here unless you tell us what, and where your problem is.

๐Ÿค”

QCMan
Nomad II
Nomad II

Might be more helpful if you told us where you were referring to.

2020 Keystone Cougar 22RBS, Ram 1500, two Jacks and plenty of time to roam!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. A.E.
Good Sam Life Member