cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Has anyone camped at Willowtree RV Resort in SC?

Ruthless
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone camped at Willowtree RV Resort in SC?
12 REPLIES 12

dedmiston
bucky wrote:
I think a lot of us are getting tired of others wanting us to be their google.

Then please keep scrolling.

I'm laughing at the response above, which is basically (paraphrasing):

"I work really hard at writing reviews, but not hard enough to know the name of the site where I write those reviews." :B

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
I can't believe how snarky some people can get. Yes the reviews are great, but I also often post a similar question here to get an up close personal view of a particular park that I am interested. Some folks have asked why this forum is dying. Well people, remarks like these are often the reason.
Ask away if you will, many of us will help if we can with useful information rather than snarky insults.

Camp On
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

johnhicks
Explorer
Explorer
Campgroundreviews.com IS information and reviews from people who have been there.
-jbh-

lawnspecialties
Explorer
Explorer
To the OP. We used to stay there a lot. The last time (several years ago), it felt as if they were slowly trying to change to a more "quiet, adults only" clientele. They certainly allow kids and they still had the large blow up slide in the lake. But we noticed they were starting to eliminate some of the family events.

So that being said, if you're looking for a beautiful quiet campground that's still within driving distance from N. Myrtle, you'll definitely like Willow Tree.

It is a nice 5 Star campground.

Mayor30
Explorer
Explorer
bucky wrote:
You can learn an awful lot by doing it yourself.
Some people like to hear personal experience from people who have been there. I do both Google and ask questions on here. The more information one has the better.

Mayor30
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed there a few years ago. We had one of their sites with individual hot tubs. Very nice. They have gambling cruises out of North Myrtle beach if that interests you. The next year we tried to get one of those hot tub sites but they were all booked. So we stayed at Huntington Beach State Park. They have some FHU and the rest are W&E. Short walk to the beach. Nice nature programs. Next door is the former residence of the Huntingtons. You can tour that. Just right up the road is Murrels Inlet for some good food and drinks. Huntington Beach is much cheaper than Willow Tree.

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
You can learn an awful lot by doing it yourself.
Puma 30RKSS

ferndaleflyer
Explorer III
Explorer III
Now there are a couple of helpful people that are no help. Itโ€™s a nice place close to Myrtle

Bob806
Explorer III
Explorer III
Matt_Colie wrote:
Ruthless,

I suggest that you find out whatever RV Park Reviews is called now and get used to reading them. Some people (like me) put in the effort to write these reviews so you can have the good information.

Matt

Agree. Campendium & The Dyrt are great resources as well.

USAFBILL
Explorer
Explorer
Camped there the first year it was open...Upscale park and you will enjoy
2003 Cougar 285EFS
2000 Chev 2500 Ex Cab

Matt_Colie
Explorer
Explorer
Ruthless,

I suggest that you find out whatever RV Park Reviews is called now and get used to reading them. Some people (like me) put in the effort to write these reviews so you can have the good information.

Matt
Matt & Mary Colie
A sailor, his bride and their black dogs (one dear dog is waiting for us at the bridge) going to see some dry places that have Geocaches in a coach made the year we married.

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
The Willow Tree I know of is in SC with a Conway address but near N Myrtle. It's a very nice park with huge drive thru sites.
Puma 30RKSS