cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Jordan Valley Oregon

langbone
Explorer
Explorer
Does anybody know if the any of RV parks in Jordan Valley Oregon are still operating? Heading that way in September from Winnemucca and am trying to figure if we stop there or continue into Idaho.
6 REPLIES 6

langbone
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all the info everybody. I guess the best thing to do is give them a call. Fossil beds looks interesting, might have to check it out. Langbone

RedRocket204
Explorer
Explorer
If you are ultimately headed to ID, a side excursion in the ID direction puts you near John Day Fossil Beds National Monument NP which is one of those "hidden" secrets in OR.

A great, but very small, RV park in nearby Dayville is http://www.fishhouseinn.com/, They do take reservations and you would be wise to reserve. Just be prepared to not want to leave.

This is a very unique area for Oregon and I highly recommend trying to go through there. Make sure to plan enough time to spend a day at the Painted Hills Unit:

I love me some land yachting

Robbies_grandpa
Explorer
Explorer
The one time I stopped there the mosquitos were big as a B-52 and there were lots of them.

dicknellen
Explorer II
Explorer II
Never stayed In Jordon but have this info I saved from a few years ago when we passed thru. They look OK. Regards, Dick

Jordan Valley - Hwy 95 near Idaho line.
Sunny Ridge RV & Mobile Park 41 Delmar Way 541-586-2870 good reviews

Pelota RV Oxbow Trailer Park 501 Swisher Ave. 541 586-2477

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Quick check on RVparkreview.com shows the last review in October2012 for Indian arrowhead.

nevadanick
Explorer
Explorer
I would call them. Everytime i have been through there they didnt look closed but there was noone in there. Its not really that far of a drive from Mucca to Idaho so i would just keep going.