cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Letting GS Know About Bad Campsites

B_roll83
Visitor
Visitor

Is there a way to let Good Sam know that a campsite is NOT up to what they have listed in their Campground Guide? I’ve looked all over the website and the app, and even Googled it but can’t find where I can let them know they have a terrible campsite listed as great. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

MNtundraRet
Navigator
Navigator

@B_roll83 wrote:

Is there a way to let Good Sam know that a campsite is NOT up to what they have listed in their Campground Guide? I’ve looked all over the website and the app, and even Googled it but can’t find where I can let them know they have a terrible campsite listed as great. Thanks!

You might as well post the information here. They might see your post. Who know if they do anything about it.

🤔

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29

way2roll
Navigator
Navigator

If I were to make a bet, I'd say that any CG rated high on GS is affiliated somehow with GS itself. Good Sam/Camping world etc, is a conglomerate and the Wal mart of the RV industry. I used to like RVparkreviews, but it has since sold to RV life. There's also Google reviews and trip advisor. But I would take a GS CG review with a grain of salt and provide/receive feedback on more accessible sites with more users who don't have to open an account to post a review. 

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS