cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Longmont Co.

craig7h
Nomad II
Nomad II
Would like a little help from folks who have stayed at or folks who live near Longmont Co.

I am trying to find out about Countywoods inn and RV Park. There is nothing on RV parks and review.
Itasca Meridian SE 36g
Road Master Tow Dolly
9 REPLIES 9

craig7h
Nomad II
Nomad II
gypsies

I have family out there one sw side denver the other way ne. I have been stay the last 9 years(not the flood year) at St Vrain in Longmont but its becoming so popular now have to plan way in advance. Stayed at Lyons but really not a fan of it. We ended up this time at Dakota Ridge in Golden (close to one) more than wanted to spend but oh well.
Itasca Meridian SE 36g
Road Master Tow Dolly

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
Is your final destination Longmont for some reason? Family visit? Tell us what you're planning to do and perhaps we could offer alternatives.
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

craig7h
Nomad II
Nomad II
Thanks for the help guess will start looking elsewhere.
Itasca Meridian SE 36g
Road Master Tow Dolly

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
This looks like a dead end place. :E

https://www.campgroundviews.com/listing/countrywood-inn-rv-park/
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

Busskipper
Explorer
Explorer
Not in Longmont but just up the road towards RMNP - Lyons, RV park

Just one more Option,
Busskipper
Maryland/Colorado
Travel Supreme 42DS04
GX470-FMCA - Travel less now - But still love to be on the Road
States traveled in this Coach

Thom02099
Explorer II
Explorer II
craig7h wrote:
Would like a little help from folks who have stayed at or folks who live near Longmont Co.

I am trying to find out about Countywoods inn and RV Park. There is nothing on RV parks and review.

Though they are not in the heart of downtown Longmont, they are at a busy intersection north of the downtown at 15th and Main St. Both are very heavily traveled streets. It's basically a dumpy little hotel with some RV spots. It will be very noisy and frankly, I thought it was pretty much all full time residents there. You will likely be disappointed.

I would strongly recommend St. Vrain SP on CO 119 off I-25, outside of Longmont. H E R E - St Vrain SP is the direct link to their camping information and reservation page.

As previously mentioned, there's also the Boulder County Fairgrounds on the west side of town.

That's about it for Longmont. There are other outlying places if you search at RVparkreviews.com to possibly consider.
2007 GMC Sierra SLE 3500HD Dually
2016 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 243RBS
2007 Keystone Outback 25RSS - R.I.P.

ae5573t
Explorer
Explorer
They have a website www.countrywoodinn.com

They have 20 RV sites and an average rating.
2018 Thor Tuscany 42GX
2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited

busyguy
Explorer
Explorer
I have a son in Boulder and have stayed at the Boulder County campground in Longmont. Its has water and electric and an on site dump. It is a fairgrounds campground. Close to town and not far off the interstate.
Just google Boulder county campground and lots of info.
Busyguy

1mtnman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Don't know anything about the location you ask about. I would suggest this location.

Colorado State Parks