cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Myrtle beach

roughingit___
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking for a quieter campground in the myrtle beach are shaded with not a lot of golf carts, please help , any ideas for good fishing too . Is Apache nice ?
2001 F-150 Supercrew
2003Sunline t-2670
Yellow lab, other half, 2 kids
9 REPLIES 9

ct1964ups
Explorer
Explorer
roughingit??? wrote:
I am looking for a quieter campground in the myrtle beach are shaded with not a lot of golf carts, please help , any ideas for good fishing too . Is Apache nice ?

Try Cypress RV on the Inland Waterway.....nice Campground or Hideaway....both smaller and quiet
Definitely avoid Pirateland.....a dump...C
2017 Newmar Mountain Aire Seville on a Freightliner/2015 Granite Grand Cherokee Limited
2012 American Tradition Merlot>>SOLD
Keep The Rubber On The Road
GO NOLES

Cocky_Camper
Explorer II
Explorer II
State park! Certainly avoid Lakewood, Ocean Lakes, and Pirateland if you want quiet and not a lot of golf carts.
2004 Sea Breeze by National RV - 8341

Former Coaches:
2006 Keystone Zeppeline 291 - TT
2000 Aerolite Cub F21 - Hybrid TT
1991 Coleman Pop Up

Formerly known as: hybrid_camper

cruising_spud
Explorer
Explorer
My husband and I were at Briarcliff RV Resort this past April. It is in North Myrtle Beach. It was an all-around great park. Check out the reviews on Campground Reviews.
Kathy

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
USAFBILL wrote:
Willow Tree
What he said if the beach can be 16 minutes away. The other 2 otherwise.
Puma 30RKSS

pbeverly
Nomad
Nomad
MB Beach State Park has a fishing pier. Park is right under the flight path for the airport.

Huntington Beach SP is calmer than MB. It also has one of the best beaches in SC.
Ridgeway, SC
2019 26DBH Grey Wolf

Mayor30
Explorer
Explorer
Willow Tree is nice. But we loved Huntington Beach State Park which is about 15 miles south of MB. It has open and shaded sites.Has mix of FHU and water and electric.Short walk to the beach. Great nature programs. Close to Murrels Inlet which has some good restaurants like Drunken Jacks.You can visit the Huntingtons former mansion which is in the park and next door is Brookgreen Gardens.

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Myrtle Beach SP site #8. Close to the office and gets free wifi.
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
Myrtle Beach State Park. Huntington Beach State Park. End of suggestions.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT

USAFBILL
Explorer
Explorer
Willow Tree
2003 Cougar 285EFS
2000 Chev 2500 Ex Cab