Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Nickerson State Park, Cape Cod MA

Drew_A_
Explorer
Explorer
Greetings,

I know this is a long shot, but has anyone stayed on, or noted how big, site #75, Area 4, is? We have a 35 foot travel trailer.

We've been to Nickerson before, but not since 2011. I tried to get a site I have been on before, but wow was it tough to get anything this year. I was lucky just to get a site! Every morning, waiting at exactly 8:59:59 to click. Wow was it stressful!

Just thought I'd ask, maybe someone knows. (I keep notes for some of my favorite state parts.)

Thanks, Drew
2018 Ram 3500 CTD, 4X4, Laramie, SRW, SB
2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE
5 REPLIES 5

Drew_A_
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone. I realize it's in front of the bathroom, but we really only need a place to fit the camper. Family will be on site #72 which appears to be much better. We will be spending any time in camp on that site.

It's hit or miss with Nickerson. I've been on site #74 with our current 35 foot camper and it's huge. Very nice site.

Thanks again, Drew
2018 Ram 3500 CTD, 4X4, Laramie, SRW, SB
2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE

lj2654
Explorer
Explorer
35' back in site...may be cramped
2001 Beaver Contessa Naples 40
2012 Cadillac Srx
retired AirForce 1979-1992

justinhscott
Explorer
Explorer
If memory serves, you would be very uncomfortable on that spot. It would be tight for your rig, and youโ€™d be on a corner, with no shrubbery or trees on two sides. And thereโ€™s a bathroom right behind you with doors that slam closed constantly. Sorry to be a downer.

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
It's closed now. They won't be open until April. After it opens, I can take a drive through, but is the site won't do, you probably won't be able to change it anyway. It's on my way home.

We used to cross country ski in there over the winter.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

mdcamping
Explorer
Explorer
I know this is no help for you, we took a drive through the campground on one rainy day at the cape. Beautiful place but campground looked more suited for tents and popups.

I hope your site works out for you... maybe call the campground office on first day when the season opens and ask questions.

Good luck
Mike
2022 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost 4X4 Supercrew GCWR 19,500 157WB
Payload 2476 Maxtow 13,800 3.73 Equalizer 4 Pt Sway Hitch
2017 Jayco Jay Flight 24RBS
Old TV, 07 Toyota Tacoma, Double Cab, Factory Tow Pkg, retired towing at 229K. (Son now owns truck)