cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Oregon Coast

Us_out_West
Explorer
Explorer
Going up the Oregon Coast starting May 21 in Brookings and looking for comments on the following;

Beachfront RV Park - Brookings

Oceanside RV Park - Charleston

Winchester Bay RV Resort

Port of Newport RV Park

Harborview RV Park - Garibaldi

We'll be out to almost the end of August this trip and will have more places to look at as we continue into Washington and then East into Idaho and maybe Montana.

Thanks in advance.
Our Trip Journal

2012 Jayco Pinnacle (View)
36 KitchenPantryTripleSlide
MorRyde pin box and suspension, Curt Q24, Dual Pane windows, Auto Levelers, 2 AC's,and more.

2009 Silverado 3500HD 4X4 (View)
CC, Dura-Max 6.6/Allison,LB ,DRW,Amer. Tank 65 gal. Aux Fuel
20 REPLIES 20

Us_out_West
Explorer
Explorer
micpib1 wrote:
If your travel stops include Coos Bay, we like the Oceanside RV Park on Cape Arago Hwy. It is out of town a few miles, a almost private beach (not beach view), the park was clean, has wifi, etc. JH

Thanks, Oceanside is on our list. Looks like a great place.
Our Trip Journal

MorRyde pin box and suspension, Curt Q24, Dual Pane windows, Auto Levelers, 2 AC's,and more.

micpib1
Explorer
Explorer
If your travel stops include Coos Bay, we like the Oceanside RV Park on Cape Arago Hwy. It is out of town a few miles, a almost private beach (not beach view), the park was clean, has wifi, etc. JH

Us_out_West
Explorer
Explorer
donn0128 wrote:
Us out West wrote:
Going up the Oregon Coast starting May 21 in Brookings and looking for comments on the following;

Beachfront RV Park - Brookings Personally I like Brookings Harbor better. while a parking lot, it also offers fantastic views out the front.

Winchester Bay RV Resort Definitely!

Port of Newport RV ParkIMHO it is a large parking lot. No grass. Better would be South Beach State Park

We'll be out to almost the end of August this trip and will have more places to look at as we continue into Washington and then East into Idaho and maybe Montana.

Thanks in advance.

Other than the two I mentioned i would personally visit our state parks, You will not be disappointed.

Thanks, will look closer at the State parks.

In Brookings we are looking at The Harbor.
Our Trip Journal

Us_out_West
Explorer
Explorer
sp8gold wrote:
Did you look at rvparkreviews for comments? An easy starting point.

We always do that first but not everyone here posts reviews.
Our Trip Journal

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Us out West wrote:

Beachfront RV Park - Brookings Personally I like Brookings Harbor better. while a parking lot, it also offers fantastic views out the front.

Winchester Bay RV Resort Definitely!

Port of Newport RV ParkIMHO it is a large parking lot. No grass. Better would be South Beach State Park

Thanks in advance.

Other than the two I mentioned i would personally visit our state parks, You will not be disappointed.

sp8gold
Explorer
Explorer
Did you look at rvparkreviews for comments? An easy starting point.