cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Parking the RV to visit Quilt Co. in Hamilton, MO

GizmosMom
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone visited Hamilton, home of the Missouri Star Quilt Company, with their RV? We are stopping there in October and I want to make sure that we can park the RV in the little town while I shop.

This has been on my bucket list and my DH is not too keen on it but we will only be there for a couple of hours (that's what I told him!!!). Don't want to get there and find no place to park.

26 foot Class C with no toad

Thanks!
Marilyn w/ Joe, 2016 Class C Sunseeker 2430 SF, often pulling a Ranger bass boat. Traveling with Trigger
Smudge & Gizmo are waiting at the Rainbow Bridge
7 REPLIES 7

WE-C-USA
Explorer
Explorer
Hamilton is a small farm country town. You'll have no problems parking with your rig.
Frank & PJ
2022 2500HD GMC Duramax 4X4
2018 Grand Design-Refection 303RLS

GizmosMom
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks again! I can't wait!
Marilyn w/ Joe, 2016 Class C Sunseeker 2430 SF, often pulling a Ranger bass boat. Traveling with Trigger

mjd190
Explorer
Explorer
We went there in March and parked at the catholic church. Nobody questioned us, but my husband was there most of the time. Enjoy your visit

quiltlady
Explorer
Explorer
We will be visiting there next month and have reservations at Pony Express RV Park in Maysville. Fortunately we are towing a car so we can drive there.

GizmosMom
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks! And Quilt on!

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
Marilyn, on the Google map at their website you can zoom in and see a large parking area right near the shop. Just click on "satellite" when you scroll down to the map at the bottom of the page and zoom in. http://visitmsqc.com/

Also: at the quilt company's webpage for accommodations, they list two RV options:
Accommodations

American Legion RV Parking
Address: Memorial Lane, Hamilton, MO 64644
Phone: (816) 583-4849 or (816) 583-4829
If you need a place to park your RV, there are eight camping spots here at $20 a night. Electric and water hookups and waste station available.

Wallace State Park
Address: 10621 MO-121, Cameron, MO 64429
Phone: (816) 632-3745
Website: https://www.mostateparks.com/park/wallace-state-park
Wallace State Parkโ€™s peaceful, family-oriented campgrounds include both basic and electric campsites. Walk-in campsites are also available for those seeking more seclusion.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
You can see the place on Google Maps/satellite view and street view. No parking out front but looks like room around the corner.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE