cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pigeon Forge for July 4th

brighteyes818
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, We're going to be staying at Bear Cove Village, I see their is a big celebration in Gatlinburg, anyone have any good tips on seeing the fireworks,, getting to and from,, maybe a moped rentals, shuttles? This will be our first time at this time of the year, any other good tips.. Thanks..
3 REPLIES 3

campinginthewoo
Explorer
Explorer
We did july 4th at creekside and watched the fireworks from the parking lots that run main street and then used the "back"road to get back to our campground found that out by asking locals. The trolleys are great for getting around between PF & Gaitlinburg sometimes they will pickup in the campgrounds othertimes just outside are the trolley stops if going in btween PF & GB you transfer trolleies but it beat driving. Patriot park is the main terminal for the shuttles(trollies) Have fun we did.
"Our family is a circle of love and strength.
With every birth and every union, the circle grows. Every joy shared adds more love.
Every crisis faced together makes the circle stronger. "

AYRTIME
Explorer
Explorer
This might help too.

Pigeon Forge Trolley
2003 GMC 2500 HD D/A 4X4 EC SB

Life is a roller coaster. I was a first time rider - once!

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
there is a trolly but don't think it stops at the RV Park. It goes from Patriot Park to Splash Country. I would ask the park about transportation. Here's the link to the trolley. http://www.pigeonforgetrolley.org/dollys-splash-country

Fireworks are at Patriot Park which looks like it's near the RV Park. You might be able to see the fireworks from your rv site.
check it out on google maps satellite view. You can see Patriot Park.
Enjoy your visit and please give us a trip report. We're headed that way May 16th.
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi