cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

~Post your campsite photos here~

answerswillvary
Explorer
Explorer
Lately there has been a lot of interest in viewing photos of the sites that different campgrounds have to offer. Let's start posting them to this thread and if there seems to be enough interest, perhaps we can make the thread a permanent sticky.

If you have recently posted photos of this sort, please re-post them here. If you have new ones to share, please do!

Don't forget to label the photos: Campground name, site #'s if you know them, area of campground, etc.

Picture Posting Help

**A photo width of 500 works really well.

I am taking the liberty of copying here some recent photos submitted by member 'marites62'.

Fishing Bridge - This is site 60 in the B loop - back-in, full hookups (It can be tough for long trailers and 5th wheels):

More of the same site:

Colter Bay Village - This is site 40, Pull through, full hookups. It is at the end of the loop which was nice.

More of the same site:

Thanks,
Sandi (Moderator)
2009 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QBP
3,571 REPLIES 3,571

stoney0264
Explorer
Explorer
This pic is from Davidson River State Park Campground in Brevard NC site #9.

Steve & Tina
3 grown DD's (Don't camp with us much)
Duke (Yorkie)
Bailey (Boxer)
1999 Chevrolet 2500 4x4 6.0L and 3.73
Prodigy Brake Control
2006 Honda VTX1300s (mine)
2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (Better Half)
2012 Outback 279RB

monakayk
Explorer
Explorer
cgaskins wrote:
This past weekend we went to Brazos Bend State Park in south east Texas. It is a wonderful place and full of wildlife and birds. We saw tons of alligators. The camping loops are laid out well and very spacious.

Great State Park......thanks for sharing these photos.
HAPPY CAMPING!!
Mona K

Our Ford Explorer & Jayco Jay-Feather Hybrid Travel Trailer and Camping Photos--CLICK HERE!

cgaskins
Explorer
Explorer
This past weekend we went to Brazos Bend State Park in south east Texas. It is a wonderful place and full of wildlife and birds. We saw tons of alligators. The camping loops are laid out well and very spacious.

A resident of the great city of Austin, Texas
2015 Heartland Big Country 3650RL
2017 Ford F-350 Lariat Ultimate (6.7 Powerstroke)

lmsteck
Explorer
Explorer
Del Valle Regional Park & SRA, Livermore, CA, site 24, pull-thru, full hook-ups. This area is very nice in spring and fall, VERY HOT and dry during the summer. (There is a stationary table and fire ring that are not in the photo.)

lmsteck

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
They haven't allowed camping on the bluffs for many, many years. I can barely remember that type of camping from the 70s. The campground is still being operated the way it has since its inception.
Me '62, DH '59, DS '89, DD '90, DD '92
1 shih tzu
Our photos

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
Although technically not a campsite because they won't let you overnight there anymore, here is where DD1 and I were last Saturday, the 12th. It was in the 70s that day, too. You can spend the day there and picnic, hike, etc., and then move to the CG.
Was that due to budget cuts? Cave-in-Rock had some heavy damage in an ice storm several years ago; we were there (not camping) while they were doing some repair work in the CG. Sad to know the park is day-use only now.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
Veebyes wrote:
Bakerkids, that looks Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

It does? It shouldn't because it wasn't cold. I was wearing a sweet shirt yesterday morning, and by afternoon was in a tee shirt. High 60s around noon.

Although technically not a campsite because they won't let you overnight there anymore, here is where DD1 and I were last Saturday, the 12th. It was in the 70s that day, too. You can spend the day there and picnic, hike, etc., and then move to the CG.
Cave-in-Rock SP, IL
1 shih tzu
Our photos

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
We've been having some great temps. It's currenty 77. Wish I could have stayed longer...
1 shih tzu
Our photos

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
ReneeG wrote:
Bakerkids! Wait . . . March 18, 2011 - that was Friday! We are still drooling over just the thought of getting out. I hate it when work interferes with our travel life!
Yup,thats our problem, have to wait till next month to get out for 4 days, but only 2 more years & I get to RE-retire.:B
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Bakerkids! Wait . . . March 18, 2011 - that was Friday! We are still drooling over just the thought of getting out. I hate it when work interferes with our travel life!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Bakerkids, that looks Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
Red Hill State Park, Sumner, IL, site 86. Taken March 18, 2011.

1 shih tzu
Our photos

Buffettphan
Explorer
Explorer
Here is our Site at The Beverly Beach Camp Town in Beverly Beach Florida for bike week 2011. Site 56. Great place with full hookups, 50 amp and wifi

2004 Lance 1010
2005 GMC 2500HD
Bilstine Shocks
Hellwigs
Tork lifts
Stables Loads
Thule duel axle trailer
2012 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Limited
2013 Softail Deluxe
2004 Harley Davidson Sportster 883C

lmsteck
Explorer
Explorer
Santa Cruz North/Costanoa KOA, Pescadero, CA, Don't remember site number, maybe 17, in Seascape Village loop. (Full hook-up)
lmsteck

lmsteck
Explorer
Explorer
Gualala River Redwood Park, Gualala, CA, Site 25, Water & Electric (Hook-ups are not conveniently located in all sites. Extension cords and about 50 ft. hose needed for some sites. Best to be prepared so you don't end up paying the excessive prices they charge at the park and are able to use your hook-ups.)

lmsteck