cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Recommendations for RV Campground in/near Red River, NM

Mr__Dan
Explorer
Explorer
Two couples are planning to drag our 5th wheel trailers to Red River, NM.

We need your recommendations for RV camps - preferably with full hook-ups.

Ready, set, GO...
and thanks in advance for your help.
'15 F.R. Wildcat
'14 GMC Sierra
4 REPLIES 4

ShadMan
Explorer
Explorer
Are any of them open year 'round? We're considering a winter trip to Red River, but I haven't found anything online stating whether they are seasonal or open all year.
2014 Forest River Wildcat 312BHX
2015 Ford F-350 CC LWB King Ranch 4x4 6.7L

Mr__Dan
Explorer
Explorer
trailertraveler wrote:
There are or at least were three RV parks in Red River when we were there. Two on the West side and one on the East side. You can see the reviews and aerial photos in the link provided. The park on the East side does not have any reviews since 2011 and the photo looks like it is empty so it may be out of business. There are a number of nice Forest Service campgrounds along the Red River going West towards Questa.

Thanks, trailertraveler. I had seen that web page but failed to scroll down far enough to see the 3 parks you mentioned. I was told by a friend this morning that the east side park had recently reopened.

Thanks again.
'15 F.R. Wildcat
'14 GMC Sierra

trailertraveler
Explorer
Explorer
There are or at least were three RV parks in Red River when we were there. Two on the West side and one on the East side. You can see the reviews and aerial photos in the link provided. The park on the East side does not have any reviews since 2011 and the photo looks like it is empty so it may be out of business. There are a number of nice Forest Service campgrounds along the Red River going West towards Questa.
Safe travels!
Trailertraveler

imgoin4it
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed in an RV park right on the edge of town and right on the river. Cannot remember the name of the park, but do not remember another one in town. Office and rec room was in a log type building and was very nice. This from memory . It was the first trip 2 coaches of us, out of three, had ever taken.
Howard,Connie,& Bella,
One spoiled schnauzer
2007 Newmar KSDP
4dr Jeep Wrangler