cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

recommendations

Ricpin
Explorer
Explorer
We are looking for RV parks around the OBX of NC, We have a 43ft, 5er and would like a pull thru site with full hook ups.
7 REPLIES 7

1jeep
Explorer II
Explorer II
we stayed at the cape hatteras Koa on a pull through premium site and the size was more than adequate. Actually I was able to park my truck in front and have plenty of room behind to open the trailer for loading.
2016 Ford F350 crew cab dually 6.7 platinum with heavy tow and 4:30 gears
2015 Carbon 327 with a BMW k1600 and Canam 1k inside

avan
Explorer
Explorer
Have been to Cape Hatteras KOA, its 'next door' neighbor Ocean Waves and to Camp Hatteras. My preference is Ocean Waves with a one block drive every 1.5 weeks to the KOA to use their larger and nicer laundry. I don't need all the kiddie amenities one pays for at the KOA. Pool, beach, ocean, fishing and nearby restaurants do it for me.
www.putt10.net

Ricpin
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you. Now to find one.

ACZL
Explorer
Explorer
Crowe wrote:
Camp Hatteras and Cape Hatteras KOA are both very nice but pricey. There are others that are less expensive but might not have the amenities you want (if you want them).

X3
2017 F350 DRW XLT, CC, 4x4, 6.7
2018 Big Country 3560 SS
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
2016 OBX thread with a list of previous threads.

Another from 2017
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

tropical_ron
Explorer
Explorer
X2 Cape Hatteras KOA, in Rodanthe, N.C. Select oceanside. Steps to the beach, over the dunes.
2007 National Tropical T370 LX CAT-350
2010 Honda CRV awd
Blue Ox Baseplate
SMI aux. brake

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Camp Hatteras and Cape Hatteras KOA are both very nice but pricey. There are others that are less expensive but might not have the amenities you want (if you want them).

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]