cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Park reviews

ve744
Explorer
Explorer
Where can I find the explanation for symbols on a campground review? Cale TV? 50 amp service? etc.
6 REPLIES 6

Alabama_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
If you go to the campground website listed in RV Park Reviews it will show all amenities.

accsys
Explorer
Explorer
Cale TV = Cable TV

The poster didn't review their review and misspelled a word. Nothing to do with symbols.

50amp service is pretty self-explanatory if you are an RVer.
John & Doris
Doris and Robbies Blogs
2017 Cedar Creek Cottage 40 CCK
FMCA F380583, PA, Good Sams

amandasgramma
Explorer
Explorer
www.rvparkreviews.com.......??? When you pull up a park there is a list of amenities.... if there is a check next to an amenity it means they have that. ie...50 amp has a check means they have 50 amp. Same with cable, etc.
My mind is a garden. My thoughts are the seeds. My harvest will be either flower or weeds

Dee and Bob
plus 2 spoiled cats
On the road FULL-TIME.......see ya there, my friend

westernrvparkow
Explorer
Explorer
Not sure what you mean. If you are referring to www.rvparkreviews.com, it is pretty self explanatory. The listing for each park has a list of attributes and if the park has it, there is a green box with a white checkmark and if they don't have it there is a red box with a white X in it. If there is no information either way, there is a gray box with a white question mark. Not sure how it could be any clearer or where any confusion could come from.

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
Where are the reviews you're asking about?
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
I also would like an answer to that,I E mailed them twice about that and received no answer,I will watch this one.

Maybe I should of asked here..............:)
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C