Did you mean:ย 

Seen it all now

rr2254545
Explorer
Explorer
Camping with the chickens - Grizzly RV Park, West Yellowstone 6/15/18

2012 Winnebago Journey 36M Cummins 360
2014 Jeep Cherokee
492 Campgrounds,107K miles driven in our Winnebago motor homes and 2360 nights camping since we retired in July 2009, 41 National Parks
21 REPLIES 21

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
Ft. Stevens State Park...Oregon.
Family pulls in next to us, everyone gets out of the truck along with their pet sheep that was riding with the kids in the back seat of the cab....
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro

farmer_s_daught
Explorer
Explorer
Two summers ago I was staying at a small resort. The folks who camped next to me had brought their pet duck! The poor thing was in a little wire pen and constantly made little quacking noises. They'd shut it up in the trailer when they'd go fishing for the day and that was even worse, as it got noisier. Thankfully, they left after a couple of days (when the Fish & Wildlife officer came to question the man about his fishing. He'd go out early morning, catch his limit, the go back out 2 more times, limiting out each time. He was dumb enough to brag about it and someone called it in!).

OkieGene
Explorer
Explorer
Pardon me, but that reminds me. It's time to get up, get moving , get the blood pumping, burn a few calories.

Chicken song

kerrlakeRoo
Explorer
Explorer
If the occupants start speaking what sounds creole,,,,,,,
Run
Marie Laveoux could be back

rv2go
Explorer
Explorer
It appears that the owners are not obeying the campground rules.

"Quiet, well behaved pets only. For the protection of your pets, keep them on a leash. Use the pet walk areas as shown and please pick up after your pet."
Winnebago Journey
TN Lic. RV 2 GO
Jeep Cherokee 4x4
I'm here #4335
Blog

Hammerboy
Explorer
Explorer
At least they will have fresh eggs in the morning.

Dan
2019 Chevy crew LTZ 2500 HD Duramax
2017 Wildcat 29rlx fifth wheel

SidecarFlip
Explorer
Explorer
If they were next to me, I'd be having stewed chicken for dinner.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB