cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Seven Point Campground Dumping and Site Advice

sptddog
Explorer
Explorer
For long term stays at Seven Points in Nashville...is there an outside sewer company or 'honey dipper' that might come in and empty tanks for long term stays? I do have one of those tanks to empty, but it's not an easy task (maybe I'm just bad at it) and I'd like to be there a full week. What have others done?

Also, what sites would you recommend? We have a group of 3 and would like to be together....
Me, DH, 2 rugrats
2016 GMS 3500 DRW (aka Benny) (sadly gone)
2012 GMC 3500 DRW (aka Bernie) (sadly gone...)
2013 Keystone Fuzion 342 (aka Bertha)(also sadly gone...)
2019 KZ Venom 4012TK (Large Marge the Buttercup Barge)
2020 GMC 3500 DRW (Homer)
5 REPLIES 5

linnemj
Explorer
Explorer
The prime sites at Seven Points are the lakefront sites. They are very difficult to reserve as many people stay the 2 week max.

Sites 31,33,35,41, and 23 are our favorites. Most of the sites have good room between them so they are almost all nice. I doubt you will get 3 sites in a row but the park isnโ€™t large.

I doubt they would allow a septic truck in but you could call and ask after they open again in the spring. There is only one dump station near the exit. If you were to dump mid-stay, you would have to exit the park and return.

Good luck! It is one of our favorites!
Jim & Nicky
2012 Forest River XLR MBV 29
2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel
Motorcycles!

ependydad
Explorer
Explorer
This is largely why I love my sewer bladder. I can dump myself and friends quickly and easily.

Without sewer, we still shower like normal (not navy showers), my wife runs the washer/dryer, and I let the kids wash dishes.

http://learntorv.com/sewer-bladder/
2017 Spartan 1245 by Prime Time
2018 Ram 3500 Crew Cab DRW w/ 4.10 gears and 8' bed
FW Hitch: TrailerSaver TS3
Learn to RV- learn about RVing - Towing Planner Calculators - Family Fulltiming FB page

Devocamper
Explorer
Explorer
We have stayed there many times the dump station is on the way out, conserve your tank space and use the parks facilities, we like the lake side sites but they are hard to get, I think the local folks reserve them early. Beautiful campground great location.
08 NU-WA Hitchhiker Discover America 339 RSB Sold
18 Host Mammoth
07 Chevy 3500HD LT1 EXT Cab LB DRW D/A Sold
18 Ram 3500 SLT Crew Cab DRW 4x2 6.4 4.10's

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer
Seven Points has a dump station. Use it. I doubt they will allow a commercial septic pumper truck into the campground to just pump you. I also doubt you will even find a company that will do it, let alone for a price that even makes sense. (why should they, the truck and crew can make $500 pumping a septic tank)

Either use the blue totes or just take the RV to the dump station.

Busdriver
Explorer
Explorer
I think you can only stay 14 days, when i am at a campground need to dump I hook up and go to the dump station

Busdriver

2019 2500 Chevy Duramax , - 2017 Grand Design 303 RLS