cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Triangle T Ranch east of Tucson

BigBlockTank
Explorer
Explorer
Talking with a co-worker that said he'd heard of the place. I searched and found the name. Looked it up, and found out it's only about 45 min from our home in Tucson.

So, second trip on the new to us motorhome, 2003 Flair,33 footer. We arrived about 1:30 today (July 3) and got checked in. All set up and the only ones in the campground. Very quite here, just barely can hear the I-10 freeway when outside. We have an enclosed trailer that we load our sand car and other toys in, but decided we wanted a do absolutely nothing few days,so left all of it at home.

Now, they have a few spots for full hook up, some for electric, and some bare. There are some casitas for rent, a saloon, restaurant, a pool and Jacuzzi (both water spots never close) and rental horse for trail rides. I just Googled Triangle T Ranch and found everything I wanted.

The ranch was the movie set for 3:10 to Yuma and it was on Hotels Impossible. We haven't been here long, but can tell most everybody is very friendly.

Look it up and see what else they have during the year, you might want to swing in if it's close enough to fit your schedule. Lots of things to do that I'm probably leaving out.

BBTank
2 REPLIES 2

BigBlockTank
Explorer
Explorer
2gypsies wrote:
Triangle T is in the Dragoons east of Benson, AZ. It's a very scenic area. We've driven by the place but never stayed. It seemed like it was more for big groups, weddings, etc. Their 'season' is not in the summer! I'm sure it's very quiet this time of year. Take a ride over to the Chiricahua National Historic Park to cool off. ๐Ÿ™‚

We're from Tucson and wanted to explore an unknown close to home this time. Along with some quite time, which we've had as much as we've wanted. There are 3 RV's in the park now. We sat with a family for a while last night. Good folks and good times just talking about nothing and everything.

The people on staff, and the owners are pretty good with the care of guests. I went to the office and asked if there was any ice close by. I was told to bring my cooler and she would lock up the office and go to the saloon (which is closed except Sat), she would get us some ice. Well, she brought it right to our RV. We had a breakfast served by the owners this morning. This is a very nice place.

So far, and the saloon opens tonight, it is not the place if you want a jumping night life. But like I said, the saloon is open this afternoon, and things might change with locals coming in the eat and drink.

Recommended by an old retired USAF Veteran!!!!

2gypsies1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Triangle T is in the Dragoons east of Benson, AZ. It's a very scenic area. We've driven by the place but never stayed. It seemed like it was more for big groups, weddings, etc. Their 'season' is not in the summer! I'm sure it's very quiet this time of year. Take a ride over to the Chiricahua National Historic Park to cool off. ๐Ÿ™‚
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel