cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

UFO's in Yellowstone???

dodge_guy
Explorer II
Explorer II
So I'm doing research and came across This.

Do I (we) need to worry?!!! :E
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!
25 REPLIES 25

TragedyTrousers
Explorer
Explorer
Go to any Walmart and you are sure to see Aliens. www.peopleofwalmart.com

Allworth
Explorer II
Explorer II
I thought it was an alien attack, but it was really just cheap Vietnamese beer!
Formerly posting as "littleblackdog"
Martha, Allen, & Blackjack
2006 Chevy 3500 D/A LB SRW, RVND 7710
Previously: 2008 Titanium 30E35SA. Currently no trailer due to age & mobility problems. Very sad!
"Real Jeeps have round headlights"

myredracer
Explorer II
Explorer II
Seriously, why such skepticism? Doesn't anyone keep up to date with what's on the newstands? Been reported on for decades. They are among us...

2012Coleman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hey - don't badmouth the aliens. I've had them at my campsite on some evenings as they don't like the sunlight because of their big eyes. They don't like beer, but can't get enough Koolaid. Foil hats and window coverings really annoy them for some reason. I showed them the movie ET - they thought it was a comedy.

They modified my camper so I don't need hookups anymore - sewage included!

My advice when going to Yellowstone - take lots of Koolaid.
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

Searching_Ut
Explorer
Explorer
Having survived an alien attach back in the early 80's while stationed at Pease AFB I'm not afraid of no stinking aliens. In fact, during the evening of the attack I was so unimpressed I just kept on working as if nothing was happening. It wasn't until someone brought in a copy of the National Inquirer and I saw just how out of control the situation was that I started trembling.
2015 Ram 3500 Laramie CTD, 4X4, AISIN, B&W Companion Puck Mount
2016 Heartland Bighorn 3270RS, 1kw solar with Trimetric and dual SC2030, 600 watt and 2k inverters.

VTR
Explorer
Explorer
Got to love this thread, will read it in bed later.

VTR
Explorer
Explorer
Personally it's spooky stuff, it will be good story telling from my end when the grandkids start coming along. Nothing like camping and spooky stuff!!!!

RV_daytrader
Explorer
Explorer
Remember the phoenix lights??...the governor saw them...link

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/03/24/former-arizona-governor-comes-forward-about-ufo-sighting-from-10-years-ago.html
YODA...our lil Toyota!
1989 Toyota Seabreeze

SuperiorBound
Explorer
Explorer
I find it hard to believe that if they exist and can travel from other galaxies they would find us pretty boring.

2lazy4U
Explorer
Explorer
What, are they bored with sitting around on Campfire Hill at Area 51 and now are hanging out in Yellowstone?

I watch that web cam a lot, it's fun to watch the geyser go off. People hang around for an hour or more waiting, then leave before it's even finished erupting. Got my selfie, time for the next...hey, maybe that's what the aliens were doing??

Acampingwewillg
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hey....some of my Best friends are Alien's, just because they abduct someone here or there shouldn't give them a bad rap!!! :B
96 Vogue Prima Vista
The Kid's: Humphrie, the Mini Schnauzer and Georgie,wire haired dachshund.
Rainbow Bridge: Laddie,Scoutie,Katie,Cooper,Kodie,Rubie,Maggie, Cassie, Mollie, Elvis, Potter and Rosie Love You! (40+ years in all)

donkeydew
Explorer
Explorer
they are true for sure. they all stop in the middle of the road every time a bison looks out from behind a tree or a bear rolls over in the clover. there is nothing like them where they come from and is a very popular gathering place for them.

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
Look at this topic logically......

WE (mankind as a whole) have manned space flight since 1958

We (mankind) have only been able to go to the moon.

Yes we have sent probes out into space on long journeys ALL one way only.

Now IF.....big IF....'Others' were advanced enough in space flight to travel to this planet they would NOT just fly by, hide under the waters, hide inside mountains or otherwise NOT make themselves know.

Unless.....unless they have been watching the air waves and seen the TV programs. In that case they would still not hide..........they would place a sign out in space

NO INTELLIGENT LIFE EXISTS>>>>>>BYPASS>>>>NOT WORTH EFFORT TO INTERCEDE
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

dodge_guy
Explorer II
Explorer II
I've heard that they will be there again in late July of 2017! So I recommend for everyone's safety to stay away that week!
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!