cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What the heck is ....

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
My wife and I like to visit unusual sites and attractions. We saw a number of these places in WY a few years ago. I think it's time we go back and visit the rest of them.
Cowboy State Daily's List of unusual places to visit.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus
3 REPLIES 3

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
agesilaus wrote:
We are in Cody right now and will be heading south to Utah Friday. But we just cane from 4 days in Bighorn Canyon National Reserve aka Americas Unknown National Park.
We camped in Horseshoe Bend cg which has w/e. It is worth a visit but it isn't a NP. We did get close looks at the Bighorn Sheep and Mustangs.

We did that a few years back. Sounds like you had a great trip. I'm thinking we're going to need to return next year.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

agesilaus
Explorer III
Explorer III
We are in Cody right now and will be heading south to Utah Friday. But we just cane from 4 days in Bighorn Canyon National Reserve aka Americas Unknown National Park.
We camped in Horseshoe Bend cg which has w/e. It is worth a visit but it isn't a NP. We did get close looks at the Bighorn Sheep and Mustangs.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper

chindog
Explorer
Explorer
Another similar resource is the Atlas Obscura. You can search for unusual places to visit by your location.

https://www.atlasobscura.com/
2014 Fleetwood Discovery 40G
2012 Honda CRV toad