pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
1st frost
pawatt

JohnDoe
Explorer
Explorer
When I leave my winter home I Leave a deposit on my parking spot, which I park the same spot year after year and at that time I pick a return day for the following year

garlic
Explorer
Explorer
Calendar! Thanksgiving till taxes.

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
calendar. Every 6 months, when the doctor appointments are done and we have our meds in hand! LOL. Doesn't matter what time of year. We leave Florida in January!! I know you're probably thinking we need more meds!! LOL
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi

Water-Bug
Explorer
Explorer
When the kids start school. We're empty nesters but campgrounds are quieter, attractions are less crowded, reservations are hardly necessary anywhere, gas prices come down. I could go on and on.

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
Last year we cheated and drove the SUV down, but prior to that I liked to think of myself as a true snowbird. We would leave with the geese, and come home with the hummingbirds. Geese would leave with the shortening days, and the hummingbirds would come north when there was spring time blooms to feed on. All we had to do was look around and see if we were going to fast or slow.
Thereโ€™s no fool, like an old fool.

Parrothead_Mike
Explorer
Explorer
Right now it's the calendar because of Christmas and family, but we've moved it up each year. I like the idea of leaving earlier and just coming home for Christmas. Wouldn't bother me a bit, but not sure if I can sell it to my wife.
2018 Chevy 2500HD Duramax - 2015 Cedar Creek Silverback 29RE
16K Huskey EZ Roller Hitch - EU2000i Honda Generator

RvingMike
Explorer
Explorer
X2 on the either or both. Leaving next Wednesday because it's late Oct in Wisconsin and it's getting cold. Be back next April sometime.
Mike

2004 GMC 8100/Allison 3500 Dually
2004 36' Mobile Suite

dewey02
Explorer II
Explorer II
We tend to do local trips - not season long ones.
Being retired, the calendar is pretty meaningless.
It all revolves around the 10 day weather forecast.

NanciL
Explorer II
Explorer II
When the last of the eight children and sixteen grandchildren leave on Thanksgiving weekend , The trailer is packed and we are out of here !

Jack L
Jack & Nanci

Dog_Folks
Explorer
Explorer
Calendar, but weather reinforces and prepares us for departure.
Our Rig:
2005 Dodge 3500 - Dually- Cummins
2006 Outback 27 RSDS

We also have with us two rescue dogs. A Chihuahua mix & a Catahoula mix.

"I did not get to this advanced age because I am stupid."

Full time since June 2006

joebedford
Nomad II
Nomad II
Our reservation dates.

Gruffy
Explorer
Explorer
Frost .... snow .....

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
We pick a day in the spring to leave in the fall and in the fall we pick a return date for the spring then we aim for it.
Traveling with my best friend my wife!