cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

horrible

robrose1
Explorer II
Explorer II

This new format is terrible.  Just my 2 cents.  Change is good but this one was not thought out very well.

Rob and Rose
2013 Winnebago Lite Five 29FWRLS
2006 GMC DURAMAX/ALLISON
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TeamGoodSam
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your opinion @robrose1

In the meantime, if you have something specific that we can improve on or help you with let us know! 

Thanks,

-Team Good Sam
Good to go since 1966

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

spike2
Explorer
Explorer

Have been a long time RV.net user and was told that the format change would be easy.  I could keep my password and everything would transfer over automatically.  That was not true.  Tried to "register" as an RV.net user and it didn't let me.  I had to sign up for GoodSam membership.  I didn't like that but went ahead.  It wouldn't accept my old password, or my email.  Finally got in but doubt I will stay.  I know most of this is getting used to  a "new" system but it is pretty hard to negotiate.  Also did not appreciate the snarky response posted below to robrosel's comments.  Service is not what Good Sam is about, obviously.

Hey @spike2

Let me help you get your old account back! I am going to send you a DM shortly! We will be able to get you logged in so that you have your old username, posts, and replies! 

TeamGoodSam
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your opinion @robrose1

In the meantime, if you have something specific that we can improve on or help you with let us know! 

Thanks,

-Team Good Sam
Good to go since 1966