cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not liking this new format very much

lane_hog
Explorer II
Explorer II
  1. Three of the forums I used to frequent seem to have evaporated....

Route planning
    Towing
    Boondocking

2. I can't see all posts in a deep thread... or pagination.... Fairly useless interface when a thread was pages and pages deep (e.g. the Generator threads written by the Professor)

3. Now that we're looking for a Toyhauler, I see that the Toy Hauler forum is gone too?

4. So is the Tow Vehicle forum?

If I wanted a Facebook-like experience, I'd use.... Facebook.

We used forums for a reason.  Not sure I'm going to be back here as often as I was on the old structure.

• 2019 Grand Design 29TBS (had a Winnebago and 3x Jayco owner)
  • 2016 F-150 3.5L MaxTow (had Ram 2500 CTD, Dodge Durango)
  • 130W solar and 2005 Honda EU2000i twins that just won't quit
5 REPLIES 5

Nv_Guy
Explorer III
Explorer III

I sure don't find this new format easy to use- as been said, to much facebook. There is a reason why I am not a facebook convert. 

Also, the log in using the RV Net sign in didn't work (as I expected). 

I will give this site a few more visits before I abandon it.  

T18skyguy
Explorer
Explorer

I thought my computer had a problem. This format is ridiculous. I guess I'll hang out in IRV2 from here out. Such a bummer.

Retired Anesthetist. LTP. Pilot with mechanic/inspection ratings. Between rigs right now.. Wife and daughter. Four cats which we must obey.

I'll probably have to check out IRV2 again -- it's been decades since I was there.

Since the 20 years of posts from RV.Net seem to be impossible to locate, it's no great loss leaving here because the loss already happened.

• 2019 Grand Design 29TBS (had a Winnebago and 3x Jayco owner)
  • 2016 F-150 3.5L MaxTow (had Ram 2500 CTD, Dodge Durango)
  • 130W solar and 2005 Honda EU2000i twins that just won't quit

@lane_hog wrote:

I'll probably have to check out IRV2 again -- it's been decades since I was there.

Since the 20 years of posts from RV.Net seem to be impossible to locate, it's no great loss leaving here because the loss already happened.

It's actually the opposite. Years of posts were lost on RV.NET because the Search feature was broken. All of that content is accessible again now because the search works on this new Community.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

This new forum looking good and easy to use for me.  Cheers