cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Posting pictures from computer

d1h
Nomad II
Nomad II

Is there a way to post a picture from your computers photo album? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

Two ways I do it.
1) Just find the picture and do a right click on the mouse and select copy. Then Right click and past it right into the box where you are typing your reply.
2) At the top of the reply window is a picture of a camera. Click on that camera and browse for your photo.

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Wanderlost
Nomad
Nomad

Composer Posturing.jpeg

Well, opnspaces' Option 2 worked just fine.  I will say I like that infinitely better than all the weird ways we had to use in the older version here.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Czarny, black cat
Rainbow Bridge: Spotacus, Alexander the Grrreat, and so very many more

MNtundraRet
Navigator
Navigator

It did not work for me. Paste did not work. Also, the posting site did not work ffor me. Do we need to join that site to make it work?

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

Two ways I do it.
1) Just find the picture and do a right click on the mouse and select copy. Then Right click and past it right into the box where you are typing your reply.
2) At the top of the reply window is a picture of a camera. Click on that camera and browse for your photo.

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup