cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Posts need to be organized better

d1h
Nomad II
Nomad II

Why don't the mods move a post when it really doesn't fit under the forum in which its been posted in? Everything seems to be so mixed up when the post doesn't really fit the forum its been posted in.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

evanseegmiller
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @d1h

I can help with that. Anytime you see this please feel free to tag me and I will be happy to move it to the correct area. Did you have one in mind? 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Wanderlost
Nomad
Nomad

Dixie Flyer's thread about Old Fella (A Very Old Stray (The Old Fella Story) was originally in the RVing With Pets category, not Around The Campfire.  Although he and Old Fella are gone, Metalgator and a few of us are keeping their memory alive.  The thread is all about rescuing animals and then RVing with them.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Czarny, black cat
Rainbow Bridge: Spotacus, Alexander the Grrreat, and so very many more

Hey @Wanderlost

Do you think that should be moved to RVing With Pets? All you have to do is ask and I would be happy to move it to that group. Takes no time at all! 

I do think it should be in RVing With Pets.  Thank you.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Czarny, black cat
Rainbow Bridge: Spotacus, Alexander the Grrreat, and so very many more

evanseegmiller
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @d1h

I can help with that. Anytime you see this please feel free to tag me and I will be happy to move it to the correct area. Did you have one in mind?