cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Really?

stevenal
Nomad
Nomad

Truck campers are a label under the travel trailer group? No signatures? I'm not liking this.

'18 Bigfoot 1500 Torklifts and Fastguns
'17 F350 Powerstroke Supercab SRW LB 4X4
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

@stevenalYeah It's isn't too intuitive. You have to hover over Groups then click on the words Truck Camper Group (do not click on the word Forums). Once clicked on Truck Camper Group you will see a big green button to Join Group Hub. Once joined to the group you will be able to post new content.

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

View solution in original post

TeamGoodSam
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey All, 

Truck Camper group has been added to the community as well as a Tow Vehicles forum! Now we are working to migrate all the RV.net content to its right forum. Please be patient with us as we work to complete these tasks. 

@stevenal @opnspaces @ScottG 

Thanks again, 

-Team Good Sam
Good to go since 1966

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

TeamGoodSam
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey All, 

Truck Camper group has been added to the community as well as a Tow Vehicles forum! Now we are working to migrate all the RV.net content to its right forum. Please be patient with us as we work to complete these tasks. 

@stevenal @opnspaces @ScottG 

Thanks again, 

-Team Good Sam
Good to go since 1966

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

@stevenalYeah It's isn't too intuitive. You have to hover over Groups then click on the words Truck Camper Group (do not click on the word Forums). Once clicked on Truck Camper Group you will see a big green button to Join Group Hub. Once joined to the group you will be able to post new content.

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad

Per another thread, they're working on the TV forum. 

Hey, cheer up - we're "Explorers" now! (Whatever the hell that is).

@ScottG wrote:

Per another thread, they're working on the TV forum. 

Hey, cheer up - we're "Explorers" now! (Whatever the hell that is).

Hey Man - You're an Explorer III now. Next step is Baller.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

I see a TC forum now, but I am unable to start a new conversation there. 

My signature exits, but was greatly shortened.

'18 Bigfoot 1500 Torklifts and Fastguns
'17 F350 Powerstroke Supercab SRW LB 4X4