cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Retrieving old account

gottarungottac1
Explorer
Explorer

How do I go about getting my old account back? When I enter my old handle (name) it only allows 15 characters, my old handle has 17 characters?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

evanseegmiller
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @gottarungottac1

I can help you with that! I will send you a direct message shortly. 

Thanks, 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

MNtundraRet
Navigator
Navigator

Will the following link help you? It looks like your old posts and replies.

About GottaRunGottaCa - Good Sam Community 

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29

RayIN
Explorer
Explorer

When attempting to sign into my old account, user Ray_IN. this new website kept telling me it was an error -can't remember what it said now.

So I created a new account with this user name. How can I merge these two accounts now???

" My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. "John F. Kennedy 1961

Hey @RayIN

Let me help you get your original account back! I will send you a personal message and we can work together to regain access. 

Thanks

MastEvac71
Nomad
Nomad

The apple cart has been upset for many but after a short learning curve they be good to go. Works for me.Ultra super large close up of Perkins in Tokyo with Bell 212 1978 - Copy - Copy (3).PNG

2014 dodge ram perkins (1).jpg

evanseegmiller
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @gottarungottac1

I can help you with that! I will send you a direct message shortly. 

Thanks, 

Hey Evan, I was able to retrieve my old account, but it is missing two letters at the end, GottaRunGottaCamp, I guess I'm OK with that

Hey @gottarungottac1

At the moment our new platform only allows for 15 characters. If you want to change your username, you can do that as many times as you like in your profile settings! 

Thanks