cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion: Auto insert a blank line between end of posting and signature

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

Currently we have to remember to press enter before posting to prevent the last sentence of our post being scrunched up right on top of our signature. Can the website automatically add that extra space so we don't have to? Like if you look at my signature I have a period permanently on top of my signature to prevent the scrunching.
@TeamGoodSam@evanseegmiller @dedmiston 

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TeamGoodSam
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @opnspaces,

This is one that we are also having to get used to. I have this on my list of questions to find a solution to. I will keep you posted as we learn more! 

Thank you again! 

-Team Good Sam
Good to go since 1966

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

user113
Explorer III
Explorer III

I have not seen this particular forum software before, but I am not impressed.  My guess is it's some sort of freeware garbage.   And judging by the comments from the admin above, it looks like they don't know much about it.  So, here is how you change the color of your signature:

<font color="######">  Signature Line 1  <br />  Signature Line 2  </font>

Where the hash marks are replaced with the html color you want in Hexadecimal (ask your favorite web search engine).  As an example, my current signature color is "70809F".

2022 Palomino HS-2901
2004 Dodge RAM 3500

Cptnvideo
Nomad
Nomad

Or if we could change font color of our signature so it wouldn't blend in with the body of the comment.

Bill & Linda, 2019 Ram Laramie 3500 dually 4x4 diesel, Hensley BD5 hitch, 2022 Grand Design Solitude 378MBS, 1600 watts solar, Victron 150/100 MPPT controller, GoPower 3kw inverter/charger, 5 SOK 206AH LFP batteries for 1030 ah

TeamGoodSam
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @opnspaces,

This is one that we are also having to get used to. I have this on my list of questions to find a solution to. I will keep you posted as we learn more! 

Thank you again! 

-Team Good Sam
Good to go since 1966