cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Suggestion to help us identify if a post has new replies

opnspaces
Navigator II
Navigator II

This suggestion is based off a thread from Boon_Docker (What A Joke This Forum Has Become) regarding the dates on posts.

I can see that the dates seem to wander when viewing the posts because the date shows as when the post was created not when it was last replied to. I wonder if a simple solution would be to add a last replied to date on the main page. I made a crude picture to show what I'm thinking of with the date and possible places that it can be added and screen shot it below. This way you can retain the date the original was created and add in a way to determine if there is something new and how new it is. This is something I always wanted on the old RV.net.

Dates on posts.jpg

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup
1 REPLY 1

opnspaces
Navigator II
Navigator II

@TeamGoodSam  @evanseegmiller Sorry if this is something you already saw but I realized when I posted it I did not send an @ so wanted to make sure. 

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup